하나

Taehyung's POV:

These days, Jungkook has became very clingy & a brat. He's been bossing around all of us, like he's some kind of king.

Currently, I was sitting in the middle of Jungkook and Jimin, who were fighting over what movie on to choose.Jimin wanted 'The Notebook', But Jungkook wanted 'It'.Of course, the rest of BTS disagreed with Jungkook; EVERYONE hated scary movies in our group, and Jungkook knew it.

"Just shut up, put Jungkook's movie on and stop fighting!"I screamed, as I snatched the movie away from Jungkook and played the movie.

As the movie played, I saw everyone huddle up next to me and we all cuddled, except for Jungkook who was sitting on the couch; not even watching the movie, that he picked out.

Yoongi noticed it, and yelled at the younger.

"What the fuck Jungkook?!You wanted to watch IT, but you're just on your phone while the rest of us suffer from the movie from we hate?"He yelled at Jungkook.

He rolled his eyes, and stood up, probably to leave.

"Whatever, just change the fucking movie.Who knew you guys could be so scared of a movie?" He screamed, and stomped his way upstairs.

Why is he such a brat now? What happened to the innocent, adorable Maknae we used to have?

Once he reached his room, all of us weren't in the mood to watch a movie anymore. So we decided to just talk about his behavior.

"Who agrees that Jungkook is a brat now? He's acting like a fucking king, when he's just our Maknae in a Kpop group."Namjoon said, while playing with his thumbs.

Everyone agreed, as Yoongi started to yell.

"BECAUSE YOU ALL SPOIL HIM TOO MUCH!ME AND NAMJOON ARE THE ONLY ONE'S WHO BARELY DO!"He screeched, as everyone, including me; looked down.

"Can we try to experiment something with Jungkook?"Hoseok said.

We all nodded are heads, still looking down from guilt.

"Could we..I-ignore him and see h-how it goes?"Hoseok stuttered.

Most of our heads shot up, besides Jin and Jimin Hyung's; they probably didn't like Hoseok Hyung's idea, especially because it involves ignoring the Maknae.

"That wouldn't be such a bad idea, let's do it."Namjoon said.

(A/N: I won't add Hyung, too when someone says something, for example 'Jimin said'. I'll only add Hyung in thoughts, or when someone's talking.)

"Ignoring him will also mean, we can't cook food for him, he has to cook for us & can't do anything for him."I said.

Sooner or later, we all agreed and Jin went to the kitchen to cook some dinner.

I walked back to my shared room with Jungkook.

As I walked inside, he attacked me with a bear hug, I really wanted to hug back but he's been such a annoying Maknae these days, so I pushed him away and went to play on the computer.

He looked so sad after I pushed him away, I felt so bad.

I heard footsteps going towards me, and it was Jungkook. He back hugged me, and started to act cute to get my attention.

"Hyungiee, why are you mad at me?"

"Tae tae Hyung, I love you"

"Did I do something wrong Hyung? I'm sowwy."

He wouldn't stop talking, so I shouted at him.

"JUNGKOOK!Stop it!"I shouted, turning my body around to see a shaking boy, with teary eyes.

He flopped his body on the bed, and started to cry, as he curled into a ball.

---

If you have any questions regarding my story, don't be afraid to comment it down below & I'll reply ASAP!

I hope you guys enjoyed my first chapter! It seems very sucky to me though, I'm bad at adding detail to my books. :(

On that note, Please let me know what I can improve and change about my book; I'll make some polls for you guys to answer if there is a dilemma in deciding what I should do for a certain chapter, such as ships and whatever I feel like putting in that you guys will love!

If you're loving my book so far, please remember to VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE with friends!