다섯

Jungkook's POV :
I actually can't believe what I'm hearing right now. Lisa wants to go to a club? Like what??

Am I hearing correctly?

"You want to go to a club?" I say, staring at Lisa.

"Yea I wanna, can we go??"

I don't even know if I'll get in trouble or not, I told the Hyung's I'd be back in a couple of hours. It passed 6 hours already, so I don't know if I should go home or what.

"You And Yugyeom can go, maybe another time. I'm gonna get an Uber to drive me home"I say, grabbing my phone from my pocket.

"aww okay, see you later kooks!"She said, as she hugged me, Yugyeom joining in.

"See ya coconut head C:"Yugyeom whispers in my ear, smiling evilly.

I walk away from them, waving bye, not paying attention to where I was going so my back met in contact with the wall.

My friends start to laugh at me, as I stick the middle finger and exit the arcade & mall properly.

I pull my phone out of my pocket, as I call for an Uber.

(A/N:I'm not doing the Uber call because... I don't even know how it works.. yea..)

I sat on a bench outside, as I saw the Uber pull up in front of me.

Damn that was freaking fast.

I opened the door, greeting him.

"For Jeon Jungkook, I assume?"

I nod my head.

"Do you know where BST apartments are?"

(A/N: I don't know any apartment complexes in Seoul, Korea. So sorry everyone! I put BST because it's like 'blood sweat & tears' & I like that era C:)

He mumbles a 'yes', as he started the engine and drove off.

I stare out of the window and into the cotton candy like sky, I wish this mean't a great thing would happen today.like for my hyung's to be nice to me again.

---

we were two corners away from our apartment complex, as the driver turned right, someone crashes into the side of the car. making our car flip over and crush the top of it and the side.

the Uber driver tried to get out but the exits he tried to use, was filled with shattered glass.but me on the other hand, didn't really care if I got cut or not.

I crawled through the small back window as glass cuts my arms and legs, some glass piercing into my skin and staying there.

I finally get out of the car and stand up, wincing in pain from the sudden weight on my jelly like legs, as a very tall figure approaches me. The figure is probably about 7"0 feet?

"why did you crash into my fucking car?!"the man yelled.

"I didn't, you crashed into us first."I calmly said, as he punched me in the face and stomach multiple times.

I ran away towards our apartment before he could do more damage.

hot tears stream down my face, every time I wipe them away, more spill out every second. as if I just lost my parents due to a car crash.

---

If you have any questions regarding my story, don't be afraid to comment it down below & I'll reply ASAP!

I hope you guys enjoyed my first chapter! It seems very sucky to me though, I'm bad at adding detail to my books. :(

On that note, Please let me know what I can improve and change about my book; I'll make some polls for you guys to answer if there is a dilemma in deciding what I should do for a certain chapter, such as ships and whatever I feel like putting in that you guys will love!

If you're loving my book so far, please remember to VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE with friends!