Jin's POV:

As I called everyone down for dinner, I saw Jungkook walk down the stairs with red & puffy eyes.What did Taehyung do to Jungkook?He opened the fridge, and grabbed a carton of milk. As he walked past us, he looked at the table, his eyes went glossy.Instead of sitting with us, he ran upstairs, slamming the door.

"Taehyung, what did you do to jungkook?"Jimin said, glaring at Taehyung.

"He wouldn't stop bothering me, so I yelled at him."Taehyung said coldly, going back too eating his food.

The table got silent after that, all you could hear was metal forks and glass cups hitting against the plate and the wooden table.

---

Half an hour later, everyone finished eating; we all put our dishes in the sink. It was Jungkook's turn to wash the dishes.

I went upstairs into Jungkook and Taehyung's shared bedroom, and shook the younger.

"Yah brat! Get up, it's your turn to wash the dishes."I yelled, making him flinch.

"y-yes hyung, and I have to ask you something."He stuttered, standing up.

"What now?"I said coldly.

"Can you tell Jimin & Hoseok Hyung to meet me in the kitchen. I have to tell them something."He stuttered once again, as he walked outside the door and down the stairs.

"Yah whatever."I said, following him downstairs.

As he started to do the dishes, I went to the living room with the rest of the members, we were all playing 'Super Smash Bros'.

"Hoseok & Jimin. Jungkook wanted to tell you guys something, go to the kitchen. Tell us what he says okay?"I whisper into their ears, as they nodded and went to the kitchen; where the Maknae was.

They watched jungkook do the dishes, as Hoseok interrupted the silence by yelling at Jungkook.

"Jungkook your doing it wrong!"He said, pushing him away from the sink, which lead too him hitting against the counters.

I just watched, I didn't feel bad at all for him. It was his fault for acting like this toward his Hyung's, the people he USED too called family.

---

If you have any questions regarding my story, don't be afraid to comment it down below & I'll reply ASAP!

I hope you guys enjoyed my first chapter! It seems very sucky to me though, I'm bad at adding detail to my books. :(

On that note, Please let me know what I can improve and change about my book; I'll make some polls for you guys to answer if there is a dilemma in deciding what I should do for a certain chapter, such as ships and whatever I feel like putting in that you guys will love!

If you're loving my book so far, please remember to VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE with friends!