Jungkook's POV :

I don't understand why they're acting like this too me? What did I do?

Hoseok Hyung had pushed me out of the way, causing me to hit into the counters.

I wanted to seriously cry right there, at this very moment, but I didn't. They would've called me a crybaby, and I don't want that happening.

I just watched Hoseok Hyung finish washing the last dishes, and he came up to me with Jimin Hyung.

"Yah, so Jin Hyung said you wanted to tell us something. What do you want?"Jimin spat.

"I-I just wanted t-to ask, w-why does J-Jin Hyung and T-Tae Tae Hyung h-hate me?"I stutter.

They both looked shocked, then started to laugh.

"Oh, you really don't know why they hates you?"Hoseok said, and I nodded.

"Because of your personality! You've acted like a brat these days to your hyungs! You act like you own this house, like your a king or some kind of bitch that makes the rules! But your not! All you are is the spoiled Maknae of a Kpop group!"Jimin yelled, as Hoseok continued for him.

"Even the rest of us Hyung's hate you too!Also, You're the heaviest out of us all!Try dieting! You're just a worthless piece of shit! Even the Army's say that! Now go to your room!"Hoseok yelled, as I ran upstairs, locking the doors.

I went to the bathroom, as hot tears streamed down my face. I opened the cabinet up and grabbed my blade out.

Should I do it?

I promise the Hyung's I'd never do it again but..

Promises aren't mean't be kept forever.

I rolled up my sleeves and started to make small cuts, since I haven't done this in 2 years.

As insults popped in my head, I started to slash away, not really caring about the pain.

'Worthless!'

'fat!'

'Waste of space!'

'Piece of shit!'

'Brat!'

'Ugly!'

'Bitch!'

'Spoiled!'

'Nuisance..'

I started to cry again as the voices got louder, I eventually stopped cutting for the day and hid my blade away. I bet if I left my blade out, unattended and my Hyung's saw it, they wouldn't care.

I turned the sink on, running the cold water onto my cuts.

After cleaning my cuts, I walk back into the room and jump onto my bed, unfolding the blanket and throwing it over my whole body, as I let the darkness consume me.

---

I was woken up by someone shouting at me.

"Get up Brat! Make us breakfast!"Yoongi yelled, as I just laid there.

"Yah!Did you hear me? Go make us breakfast!We're hungry"He yelled again, but I didn't budge.

"Isn't that Jin Hyung's Job though?"

He rolled his eyes and he gripped onto my arm, his grip was really strong, it'll probably leave a bruise later.

He dragged me downstairs, until we reached the kitchen.

I stood up from the dirty floor, it looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a month.

There probably gonna make me clean later, but whatever.

I washed my hands and started to cook.

I was cooking kimchi fried rice, because why not?All my Hyung's love it, anyway.

I actually finished cooking quick, I just wanted to get out of that room as soon as possible.

I placed the plate of kimchi fried rice on the table, as I walked back upstairs into my room.

I didn't have the appetite nor the strength to eat with the members, they'd just give me a disgusted look and tell me to stop eating, because I'm fat.

---

It passed a couple hours after I cooked breakfast for my Hyung's, we have a fansign in 2 hours. I didn't know what to do, so i opened my phone and went onto twitter. But it was a bad idea, because all I saw was tweets about death threats and hate.

(A/N: BTS has their own accounts in this story!)

I decided to read them, because why the fuck not?

@peachesandcream: Jungkook Oppa got chubbier, he's just weighing down the rest of Bangtan!

@nctforlife:You don't even know how to pay attention Jungkook, that's probably why Army's hate you so much.

@iliketurtles: kill your self

@aesthetae: Tae will never love you Jungkook, Vmin's superior af!

@bluengold: do you not know how to obey your Army's Jungkook? We're all telling you to kill yourself, it's for the best.

I started to tear up, as I turned off my phone, i couldn't hold the tears back anymore. I couldn't stop the tears, every time I wiped them away, they just kept on flowing out.

Am I even mean't for this world?

---

If you have any questions regarding my story, don't be afraid to comment it down below & I'll reply ASAP!

I hope you guys enjoyed my first chapter! It seems very sucky to me though, I'm bad at adding detail to my books. :(

On that note, Please let me know what I can improve and change about my book; I'll make some polls for you guys to answer if there is a dilemma in deciding what I should do for a certain chapter, such as ships and whatever I feel like putting in that you guys will love!

If you're loving my book so far, please remember to VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE with friends!