hunhan • exo

(I wrote this story, like, one or two years ago...)

*Sehun's POV*

It's been 3 years since Luhan left. I still think of him constantly. He was my best buddy. But, he had to leave for some problems he had. He deleted all contact with remaining members because he said it would be best. But, for me, it made it worst.

The manager said he needed to talk to me. So, that's where I'm headed.

I walked up to the white double doors and knocked on the door.

"Sehun? Please come in." with that said, Sehun walked into the room and bowed to the manager a little. Then, he sat down in front of the manager. The manager continued, "It seems you have been having problems since Luhan left. Am I right?" he leaned back in his chair and studied Sehun's reaction.

"Y-yes, sir. Sorry. I'll try bet-"

"No, no. I have more to ask. It depends on how you answer them. Do you miss Luhan, Sehun?" He asked, leaning forward to look at some papers in front of him.

"Yes, s-sir," Sehun said, looking down at his hands that were in his lap.

"I'm afraid of what could happen. I could get kicked out of the group. You never know." Sehun thought.

"Okay. If you talked to him, would you be happier and calm down?" asked the manager, looking at Sehun waiting for an answer.

"I d-don't know, sir," Sehun answered honestly.

"Okay. What would you do if you had a chance to stay a week with Luhan in a hotel? Would you try and get him to- you know what? Do you like him?" the manager said, changing what he was saying. Sehun looked at him shocked. Sehun's face heated up.

"Well... Doesn't seem you have to answer that. Haha! Luhan!!" he yelled. Sehun looked at him confused as to why he yelled Luhan's name. The manager smiled at him and stood up. Sehun stood up with him and the manager walked behind him. Sehun turned around to follow his manager. But, came face to face with the person he has missed so much.

"Luhan!!!"
"Sehun!!!" Luhan yelled back in the same tone. Luhan had a huge smile on his face and pulled Sehun into a hug.

"I've missed you so much, Lu." Luhan smiled at what Sehun said. Luhan let go of the hug and whispered in the manager's ear.

Manager's Point Of View*

"I've missed you so much, Lu." Luhan smiled at what Sehun said. Luhan let go of the hug and whispered in the manager's ear.

"Can he move in with me permanently if I ask the members too?" the manager looked at Luhan and nodded 'yes'. Luhan smiled and said something to Sehun and Sehun smiled.

"Manager-nim? Can I go out and have bubble tea with the members after we talk with the members?" the manager looked at Luhan and Sehun with a serious face.

"Yes. But...," he said as he walked to his desk. Their eyes follow him. "You must be careful and make sure that the members agree. If they don't, please, come back to me and we will talk. Okay?" he said looking at them.

"Yes, sir." Luhan and Sehun said at the same time.

"I trust you, Luhan, to take care of Sehun." the manager said looking at Luhan.

"I'm not always nice to my idols about dating. But, Sehun went downhill and he deserves someone to make him happy." thought the manager.

"Excuse me? May we leave now?" Luhan asked.

"Yes. Please. If anything happens, come get me or call me. Sehun. You can give Luhan my number." the manager said, taking a piece of paper with some information for Sehun just in case he needs something or if Luhan does.