yugbam • got7

Currently, Yugyeom and Bambam are sitting across from each other doing school work for Monday. It's Friday and they could do it on the weekend, but they rather get it done and not have to worry about it on the weekend.

"AH!!" Yugyeom randomly yelled and pushed his chair backward and also moving the table a little in the process. Bambam, a.k.a Kunpimook jumped and moved back a little, further from Yugyeom.

At one point of life in school, Yugyeom was Bambam's bully. As Yugyeom had warned Bambam, he could change back to a bully at any point. But, Bambam also developed feelings for Yugyeom.

Yugyeom sighed and put his head on the table, expecting Bambam to leave him and run from him. Bambam stood up and Yugyeom started crying silently, thinking that Bambam was leaving. But after Bambam took a few steps, he didn't hear them anymore.

"Yugyeom?" Bambam asked in a low, sweet, worried voice. Yugyeom froze, still crying though. Bambam sighed and saw Yugyeom shaking. "Hey, are you crying? It's okay." He was close to Yugyeom. Bambam grabbed Yugyeom's face and made Yugyeom look at him. Bambam sighed and cupped Yugyeom's between his hands.

"You don't have to cry." Bambam wiped Yugyeom's tears. "I'm staying here. No matter what. Even if you hurt me. Physically or mentally." he said and made Yugyeom stand up.

Yugyeom stood and Bambam hugged his neck. Yugyeom was shocked at first but soon relaxed. Bambam took his arms back and Yugyeom was going to move back a little. But, Bambam grabbed Yugyeom's hands and placed Yugyeom's hands on his (Bambam's) hips and hugged Yugyeom's neck again. Yugyeom was even more shocked at that.

"I'm not leaving you. I can promise you that." Bambam said once again and Yugyeom smiled, putting his arms completely around Bambam's hips. The Thai boy just stood there with a smile on his face while Yugyeom put his head in Bambam's neck.

"Do you like me?" Yugyeom asked, thinking Bambam couldn't hear him as he whispered it to himself. But, Bambam could, in fact, hear him. Bambam didn't move the position at all. They both continued holding each other like that.

"No, I don't like you," Bambam said and Yugyeom tried pulling back, but Bambam held him there. Yugyeom was utterly confused. "I love you." Bambam finished and Yugyeom froze. Bambam knows Yugyeom feels the same by the way he reacts to him. Even Yugyeom's friends said that he will stair at Bambam for a long period of time.

"Y-you love me?" Yugyeom asked shakily and Bambam nodded as a response. "But... I used to hurt you. Physically at that." Yugyeom said and Bambam shook his head.

"I don't care. You have changed." Bambam explained and Yugyeom forced himself out of Bambam's arms. Bambam didn't have a reaction to this and Yugyeom smiled. Bambam would either flinch or step back. But, he didn't do either. He just stayed in his original position, but with his hands beside him.

"Yug... I love you. I'm not afraid of you. I can tell you did that to see if I flinch or something. But the reason I normally flinch or back away is because of reflex. This..." he said and motioned to Yugyeom and himself. "I expected you to do. You were trying to see if I was scared... and I'm not." he finished and Yugyeom walked closer to Bambam.

"I love you too, Kunpimook." Yugyeom said and wrapped his arms around Bambam's waist, once again. Bambam cuddled closer to Yugyeom and smiled.

"I wanna lay down and cuddle.." Bambam pouted and Yugyeom giggled, giving Bambam butterflies in his stomach. Yugyeom let go and walked to the couch.

"Sit down." Yugyeom said and motioned for Bambam to sit beside him. Bambam smiled and walked in front of Yugyeom. Yugyeom gave Bambam a confused look. Bambam smiled and sat on Yugyeom's lap, face to face.

"Wha-"

"Shh.." Bambam said put his finger on Yugyeom's lips. Bambam put his arms around Yugyeom's neck and put his head beside Yugyeom's.

"I love you." Bambam said and kissed Yugyeom's neck, right behind his ear. Yugyeom gasped lightly and put his arms around Bambam's waist.

"I love you too." Yugyeom said and leaned back a little. "You may look innocent, but you are not innocent!" Yugyeom said and they both laughed.

"Are we official?" Bambam asked and Yugyeom smiled with a nod. Bambam giggle and kissed Yugyeom's cheek.

"I want one here!" Yugyeom pouted while pointing to his lips. Bambam smiled and pecked Yugyeom's lips. They both felt the electricity. Bambam placed his lips back on Yugyeom's.

It turned into a make-out session. But, the two didn't go any further than that.

They just enjoyed each other presence, made out, and cuddled. Nothing more.