kimcop • 2moons

~~~

"Copterrr?!" Kimmon, Copter's boyfriend, whined. Copter sighed and sat his pencil down slowly.

"Kimmon? Please, I need to work." Copter said and looked beside him at Kimmon. Kimmon sighed and stood up.

"Imma go," Kimmon said sadly and grabbed all his stuff. Copter stood up and scoffed.

"If your just gonna keep up with this attitude then why don't we break up?! I mean, you always get mad at everything I decide to do and then you leave!!" Copter yelled and Kimmon stared at him. He wasn't surprised. Copter had that temper. Kimmon sighed and shrugged.

"Whatever you wanna do," Kimmon said and walked away, leaving Copter shocked. God, Tee, and Tae, Copter's friends, walked up beside him with a smile.

"How ar-"

"Not in the mood..." Copter said and sat down, putting his head down on the table.

"You fight again?" Tee asked softly. Copter looked up and nodded with tears running down his face.

"Tell us everything. We'll try to help you." Tee said as God and Tae sat down in front of the two.

°•°•°•°•°•°•

"I will be back," God said furiously. Copter sighed and pushed God back to his side of the table. God sat down and growled angrily. Bass, another one of their friends, walked to the table with a wet shirt. God stood up and walked to him. (They are together.)

"Why are you and Kim crying?" Bass asked confused and sad. Copter looked at Bass and sighed.

"Me and Kimmon had a fight." Copter said and looked down. Bass sighed and sat on the right of Copter.

"He came to me crying. I know whatever happened, he probably didn't mean it." Bass said and gave Copter a hug. Kimmon sadly looked at the table from afar. God saw this and stood up, walking toward him. Kimmon flinch when God stood in front of him.

"What happened?" God asked and sat down in front of Kimmon. He asked to see if he would get the same answer.

°•°•°•°•°•°•

After a while, God did get the same story from Kimmon as he did Copter.

"He feels miserable, Kim," God said and stood up, walking away. Kimmon sat there staring at the table he was sitting at. He looked up again and saw Bass.

"Come on. Let's go over there." Bass said and pulled Kimmon over to the other table. Kimmon practically pounced on Copter and held him tightly. Copter gasped from shock but didn't push him away. Instead, he hugged back.

"I'm so sorry, Kit," Kimmon said, calling him by his nickname. Copter smiled and nodded.

"It's okay, Kim." Copter replied. Kimmon pulled back and pecked Copter on the lips, earning a giggle from Copter.

"Come on, puppy. I'll spend the day with you. The work can wait!" Copter said and pulled away from Kimmon. Copter packed his stuff up and said goodbye to his friends.

They both spend more than a day together.. It ended up being almost a week. They both went on a trip together and enjoyed each other's presents.

~~

This is probably the shortest imagine thing I have done... Hope you enjoy anyway!