jinson • got7

Jackson. The most known one in school. He was really famous. He always has girls around him. He even has boys looking him up and down from a distance.

Jinyoung. He's well known. But, only for bullying. Any boy or girl will take advantage of him and hurt him physically or mentally.

°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Come on, gay. Stand up!" a student yelled at Jinyoung as Jinyoung was being beat up. Jinyoung stood up and leaned up against the lockers immediately.

°•°•°•°•°•°•

Jackson was walking down the halls with girls following him when he heard, "Come on, gay! Stand up!" Jackson stopped when he saw what was going on. He walked closer and saw Park Jinyoung. He looked furious.

"Hey!" Jackson yelled. The guys looked at him and smirked. Jinyoung panicked.

"Wanna-"

"No. I want the two of you to fuck off and leave him alone." Jackson said. The two guys looked at Jackson shocked and backed up. They both ran off.

"You okay?" Jackson asked softly while looking at Jinyoung.

"Y-yeah." Jinyoung stuttered out. He looked into Jackson's eyes. Jinyoung's eyes showed fear. Jackson sighed and opened his arms for a hug. Jinyoung hesitated but slowly walked toward Jackson. Jinyoung wrapped his arms around Jackson's torso while Jackson hugged Jinyoung's shoulders. Jinyoung started crying and held Jackson closer. Jackson sighed and held Jinyoung closer to himself, if that is even possible.

°•°•°•°•°•°•

"I-I'm sorry.." Jinyoung said while staring at Jackson's soaked shirt. Jackson smiled and shook his head.

"It's absolutely fine. If you ever need a shoulder to cry on or someone to save you, I'm here." Jackson said and gave Jinyoung another hug. Jinyoung nodded and pulled back from the hug.

"Thank you.." Jinyoung whispered. Jinyoung ran away and out of the school building. He ran to the playground they have there for students from a different school that has way younger students.

"Hey.." said a voice. He looked up and saw his friend that had moved back to his home town. His friend was Korean like him.

"Y-Youngjae?" Jinyoung stuttered. Youngjae nodded and sat in front of Jinyoung.

"Are you okay?" Youngjae asked. Jinyoung looked him in the eyes and hugged him tightly. Youngjae looked confused but hugged his friend back tightly.

"What's u- Oh my god! What's wrong?!" someone came up and asked. Jinyoung look up, the voice sounded really familiar to him. It was Jaebum. His best friend since childhood. Jaebum sat down beside his boyfriend while looking worried at Jinyoung.

°•°•°•°•°•°•

From a distance, Jackson watched the three. The two managed to make Jinyoung laugh and happy. Jackson wished he could do that. To be the one to cause Jinyoung to smile and laugh. Jaebum randomly looked up and saw Jackson staring though Jackson didn't realize Jaebum knew.

°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Hey, Jinyoung?" Jaebum asked while still looking at Jackson here and there.

"Yes, JB?" Jinyoung asked and looked up from his food Youngjae gave him. Jaebum pointed at Jackson's direction. Jackson had finally looked away after staring for almost an hour.

"Who's that dude?" Jaebum asked curiously while he put his hand back down on his thigh. Jinyoung looked and noticed he asked about Jackson.

"Well..." Jinyoung looked down at his food. "He is a popular student as you can tell. He always has that group of girls around him or another group. People say he's sweet and himself if you get to know him and he trusts you. His name is Jackson." Jinyoung explained. Jaebum nodded and took a bite of his food.