kaisoo • exo

3rd person's pov

Kai a.k.a Jongin and Kyungsoo... Two, almost, complete opposites.

Kyungsoo is quiet, doesn't have that much friends, and doesn't like trouble.

Kai is well known for being the loudest, he knows almost the whole school and is friends with all of them (except for Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo's friend, Suho), and if there is trouble anywhere.. He loves to get involved.

The whole school decided it would be cool to see what would happen if the two met. But, it wouldn't be that easy. So, they decided to push them both into a closet in school together for the whole day.

Kyungsoo's pov

"Where are we going, Suho?" I asked suspiciously. Suho never acted this way.

"To class..." the other responded carefully. I slowly nodded, not believing but decided not to say anything or ask anything more.

Suho stopped abrubtly in front of a closet when he saw a person pushing another person into the closet. I suddenly got pushed in.

"Suho! Let me the hell outta here!" I screamed and I heard Suho sigh.

"I'm sorry, Soo... I can't." Suho said and I heard his footsteps, walking away.

"You too?" a voice said and I jumped. I looked toward the male and froze.

Oh no... It's Kai. The bad boy of the school. Suho! You will get pay back for this!!

I smiled a little at Kai.

"You can relax. I'm not gonna touch you." Kai said and looked around on the ground before sitting down.

"Uh... Okay?" I said though it seemed more like a question. I decided to sit, so I slid down the door.

"I promise I won't touch you. Unless you wanna shake hands or something like that." Kai explained and stood up, making me flinch a little.

"I'm gonna sit next to you against the door." Kai said and sat down beside me. "Uh... That's not good." Kai said as the power had just went out.

"N-no..." I responded. I was afraid of the dark. There for a long time I wasn't.. But, that changed because of problems.

"Are you okay?" Kai asked worried. I never thought that Kai could be this worried about anyone.

"Uh... Eehh!!" I said and freaked out when I felt a hand grab my arm.

"It's okay, it's okay! Just come here. I will hold you... If that's fine with you. I w-"

"P-please." I whimpered. This is one of the only times I'm scared like this.

Kai's pov

I smiled although no one could see it.

I finally get to hold him in my arms like he is mine.

I reached my arms out to find Kyungsoo, again. When I did find him, I bring him closer.

"It's okay. Nothing will hurt you." I whispered and moved a little, putting Kyungsoo on my lap instead of the floor.

"W-why?" Kyungsoo asked but cuddled closer to me.

"I don't know..." I said with a shrug. Kyungsoo put his head on the crook of my neck and I noticed that he wasn't really breathing right.

"Why? Are you having problems breathing?" I asked and put my hand on Kyungsoo's back.

"Kinda. I freaked o-out and I-I need my b-breathing to g-go back to normal." he explained and moved back a little.

"Are you fine with this??" Kyungsoo asked in a little voice. I smiled a little though Kyungsoo couldn't see, again.

"It's fine." I said and started moving the two of us around. I made it so the two of us were laying on the ground. Well, I was on my back and he was on top of me.

"W-why are you being nice to me?" he suddenly asked. To be honest, I liked him since the first time I saw him and no, not when he was pushed into the closet. I had seen him before. But, he must not remember. No one in the school knows I know him either...

"Because... I just- I like you... I guess..." I said and he quit moving. I'm guessing that a rejection follows that.

"I like you too, Kai." Kyungsoo whispered. Kai took a minute to take it in. But, he soon hugged Kyungsoo's waist tightly from happiness. Kyungsoo gigled a little and put his head in Kai's neck.

"Do you- uh- wanna be my first kiss?" Kai asked and the lights came back on. They both groaned from the sudden bright light. Kyungsoo looked up at Kai with a smile.

"It'll be my first kiss too." Kyungsoo said and lightly placed his lips on Kai's. The door suddenly swung open.

3rd person

"I told you they were fine!" someone said. Kyungsoo and Kai looked at them weirdly. But, Kyungsoo soon smiled sweetly at Suho as he slowly stood up.

"Suho, my bestie,.. Imma kill you... With love!!" Kyungsoo said with a killer face and then started smiling sweetly again as they ran down the halls. Not so far from the other two best friends, they both stopped and Kyungsoo jumped on Suho happily.

"Thank you!" Kyungsoo screeched as Suho walked back toward Kai and his friend, Chanyeol. When Suho was close to Chanyeol, he stopped and Kyungsoo jumped down laughing at Suho. Kai smiled and walked behind Kyungsoo, hugging him.

"Will you be my official boyfriend?" Kai whispered and Kyungsoo blushed dark red.

"Yes, I will." he said and smiled. He turned around in Kai's arms and put his head on Kai's shoulder.

Kyungsoo had no clue how romantic Kai could be. But, he found out on their first date..