1

Hey I'm Y/N, I'm 16 and live in Scotland but I have no accent,I don't mean I don't have a Scottish accent but I literally don't own ANY accent really like sometimes I sound English sometimes Scottish sometimes American and sometimes I even get a Aussie accent (that means a Australian accent by the way just in case you didn't know 😉) that's not important tho the important thing is that I'm moving to Becon Hill's becouse my dad died two weeks ago and It turns out that my mum lives there,so after the funeral I'm moving.

By the way my parents got divorced when I was small and I haven't seen her since.I know nothing about her we were not allowed to talk about it EVER so I don't know if she remarried or if she's like a evil witch or  something like that.I'm a only child and I have a pet dog he's a husky called Blizzard

I'm a only child and I have a pet dog he's a husky called Blizzard

So today was the day...The Sunday I've been so eagerly awaiting.I'm leaving at 2am and I'm tired as shit but what can I do.I got changed and took my luggage and Blizzard and left.

I was wearing this by the way

I let my wavy hair down and got into the plane after I made shure Blizzard was well taken care of

--------------time skip to landing--------------

We landed 9hours later it was 12pm and I slept on the plane so I'm not tired anymore.

I saw a lady with a board with my name on it.Her eye's widened when she saw me approaching her 'Are you Y/N?' She asked 'Yes mam and who are you?' I asked the lady introduced herself as my mum and she started crying from happiness 'oh sweetheart I'm sorry I didn't come see you but your dad wouldn't let me.... you're so beautiful' she said and I blushed at the comment 'thank you...dad never let me talk or ask questions so first one is....how long to the house?' she giggled at my question 'a hour away' She said'Fantastic...that means we have quite some bonding time' I said and she smiled hugged me again and led me to her car.

I'm so relieved because she's so nice so kind and I can't wait to see her house 'Oh I forgot to tell Scott you were coming' She said nervously 'oh is Scott you're new husband or boyfriend?' I asked curiously and her eye's widened 'im sorry if I was out of line saying that I...' She cut me off and I took a sip of my water 'no,no Ofcourse not it's just that I can't believe you're dad didn't tell you about your brother'she said and I almost spat out the water I was drinking 'WHAT!' I shouted 'yes you have a twin brother named Scott' She said nervously 'the hell..How could you both not tell me that I have a bloody TWIN!?' I said confused with teary eyes 'he doesn't know about you eather' she said putting a hand on my knee 'oh that makes it so much better' I said and we pulled up to a nice house 'what's wrong with you both you can't just hide something like that from us?'

'we thought it would be better that way... please don't hate me now okey' sha said 'I don't hate you... it's just.... it's not everyday you find out you have a bloody TWIN' I said as I got out of the car and took Blizzard by the leash.I took my bag's and walked to the door as she went to get Scott.

I was pulling the bag's struggling a bit becouse of the dog until a boy came out and took my bags 'thanks' I said and he smiled and brought the bag's inside 'Scott this is Y/N you're....' She was going to say It but stopped herself 'I found out about this on the cardtive here.... Scott I'm your twin sister....I was with dad but he died two weeks ago' I said with tears he hugged me and kissed my cheek 'hey it's okey Y/N... I'm so happy to be a brother' He said and spun me around making me giggle when he put me down he looked at his mum 'just give us a minute' he said and grabbed mum's hand and took her into a room beside.I heard jeling so I went to listen.

'what the HELL!' he shouted 'Scott look don't blame her' She said' I don't blame her,I blame you!...How could you not tell me I have a Fucking TWIN SISTER!' He shouted 'the poor girl didn't know she had a brother and I don't know I had a sister.....I already love her I'm so happy I really am but I can't believe you didn't tell me' he said 'Im so sorry Scott' she said and it went quiet so I opened the door to see them hugging.

'that's actually the cutest thing ever' I said and they laughed.And Blizzard came in 'oh this is Blizzard' I said petting him 'hes beautiful' Scott said and ran to him like a kid to sweeties.

Scott later showed me to my room and we talked and talked and talked until mum knocked on the door 'you guy's do know school is tomorrow and it's 1am right?' she said 'go to bed the both of you' she said and left 'how is it 1am already.Weve been talking for...'I said and looked at the clock and my eye's widen '12 hours!' I say and he laughed 'good night Scott...I need my beauty sleep'I said and Kissed his cheek and pushed him playfully out the room ' night N/N' he said 'N/N.....I like it' I giggled and he left.

'What a apsolutly interesting day' I say to Blizzard as I put my PJ's on and go to bed he lies in his own Little bed and we both fall asleep.

                                        Word count 1010