7

I walked up to my room and dropped my bag on the floor and jumped on my bed *uff* I sat up and realised how tired I actually am, but I stood up anyway.I quickly got changed into my PJ's

(I changed this because nobody liked my choice of house so you  can choose you're own house and represent you're familycolours )

I jogged downstairs to find my mum in the kitchen cleaning and looking completely exhausted 'hey mum let me'I said taking the dishes 'no it's okey darling I can...' I cut her off 'Mum....go relax I'll do it' I said with a smile she smiled gratefully and lied down on the couch and put the TV on.I put smome music on quietly and started singing and dancing.

I washed the dishes and the floor and was just wiping down the counter when Scott came in 'im going upstairs!' he shouted 'okey!' I shouted back and herd his door shut 'that was fast' I said to myself but finished cleaning.I walked to my mum to tell her I was done just to see her sleeping.

She was so tired, poor thing...I took a blanket and put it on her and put the TV off.I put off the lights and went upstairs and went to Scott's room. I knocked 'come in' he said and in went in to see him doing push ups (I don't know if he does that but my brother does that so like why not) he got up and sat on the bed 'what?' He asked 'oh I just wanted to ask you if everything went well with Allison?' I said and he tensed up 'well...uhhh..' he started stuttering 'you like her don't you' I said with a grin appearing 'what...no!'he said quickly...too quickly 'lier'I said with a smile '....fine..maby I do like her....a tiny bit' he said and I smiled 'I knew it!'I said happily 'but she'd never like me..' he said disappointed 'well.....' I said with a smile 'she likes me?' he asked shocked 'I Don't know' I said with a grin 'what...are you kidding?!' he said shocked I just stood up and kissed him on the forehead 'goodnight Scott' I whispered and walked out the door still smirking.

I closed the door and heard Scott 'YES!' He shouted making me laugh and shake my head. I went into my room and collapsed on my bed and was almost instantly greeted by darkness.

--------------time skip to morning-------------

I woke up to a very,very,very irritating *beep* * beep* *beep*

*Ughhhh* I groaned and sat up and opened my eyes to be blinded by a horrible light........sun. I quickly covered my eyes 'why is it so bright' I grumbled and stood up.I went to the bathroom and washed my face to try and wake myself up. I got out and headed to my wardrobe to find something to wear I found something decent and got changed quite quickly to my shock

 I got out and headed to my wardrobe to find something to wear I found something decent and got changed quite quickly to my shock

I then put my hair up in a messy bun and walked downstairs to find a note on the table

Y/N wake up Scott becouse his alarm is broken,I'd do it but I had to go to work early but thank you for cleaning everything up last night
love you mum xx

I put down the piece of paper and walked upstairs into Scott bedroom he was sprawled out across the whole bed looking like an absolute idiot I laughed and took a picture.I went up to him I pulled off the blankets and he groaned in response 'wake up Scott' I said calmly 'five more minutes' he grumbled I rolled my eyes and hit him with a pillow and he groaned 'come on Scott...you're going to be late'I whined he then rolled over to look at me 'what's the time?' he asked 'school starts in 10 minutes' I said and he sprung up and started ransacking his entire room I rolled my eyes 'im waiting in the car...hurry!' I said but ofcourse he was late so that means we would be 15 minutes late to school how fun I can't wait to be yelled at by the teacher...note my sarcasm.

'common Scott!' I shouted through the window at a running Scott 'Im coming... I'm coming!' he said rolling his eyes 'do you want to walk to school?' I asked annoyed 'no' he said 'well then don't roll your eyes' I said flicking him on the head and he rolled his eyes again 'I saw that' I warned and he laughed.

We didn't talk the entire way to school, probably because I was driving like a lunatic but when we came to school I saw Stiles pull up also being late as usual

'I have to get something in my locker so go to class without me ok?' Scott said 'k' I just answered and watched him spirit off 'Hey Stiles!' I shouted to Stiles who just almost fell out of his car 'Y/N!' he said happily and jogged over 'you look very pretty' he said making me blush 'aww thank you' I said and we started walking to class.

'whats your first period?' he asked 'uhh I think science' I said and he smiled 'I have that too' he said as we approached the class.I knocked and went in 'sorry were late' I said 'were?' the teacher said confused and then Stiles came in and he shied 'ahh Mr.Stilinski..3rd time this week...'The teacher said frowning '...detentione' he said and Stiles slouched and sat down I laughed at Stiles 'Mrs.Mcall I wouldn't laugh so fast if I wer you... since you two like to be late together you might as well have detention together' the teacher said and I huffed and sat beside Stiles but when I looked he didn't seem so angry anymore he actually seemed quite happy but I'm just overthinking it I bet.

The class went on like usual 'okey we will be working with partners today...since I'm to lazy to assign you partners and I don't trust you with choosing partners yourselves,you will be partnering with the person sitting next to you' the teacher said and I smiled becouse id be doing it with Mr.Stilinski.

I looked at Stiles who was already looking at me he smiled and gave me a high-five,I just giggled and we started the experiment.

______________________________________

Hey I know this chapter wasn't so interesting but the next one will be a bit more intriguing...I think 😅

But anyways thank you all for taking the time out of your day to read my story honestly it does mean alot.

I love you all and I'll see you all later bye❤