8

Stiles and I were having so much fun during class that I didn't even realize that the bell rang 'already?' I said confused and Stiles shook his head while smirking 'what!?' I said while laughing 'your the only person in the world who would complain about how short a class was' he said smiling 'ofcourse I'll complain... I can't be with you anymore'I said under my breath but I think he heard becouse he looked at me and smiled.

'Y/N remember yesterday when I wanted to ask you something...yeah well I wanted to ask you...' he said but was cut off by Allison 'Y/N I NEED to tell you something ' Allison said  'Uhh..' I looked at Stiles '..Im kinda busy ri...'I started but was cut off by Allison 'great come!' she said happily dragging me away from Stiles I gave him a apologetic smile and mouthed a "sorry" and kept looking at him while she dragged me away.

She pulled me into the girl's bathroom 'Allison I was in the middle of something' I said annoyed 'Sorry but I HAVE to tell you something'she said while checked the stall's before she turned to me 'So first of all THANK YOU!' She squealed and hugged me tightly 'uh, excuse me?' I said not understanding why she's thanking me 'for doing that with me and Scott yesterday ' She said 'ohhhhh.... your welcome' I said with a giggle 'and second of all...he asked me out!' She squealed 'REALLY!! OH MY GOD THAT'S AMAZING!' I squealed back but then remembered 'ah and that's also my doing...' I said nervously 'what?' she said completely confused 'I might have told Scott you liked him last night' I quickly blurted out 'WHAT!' she said angrily 'but only becouse he said he liked you first' I defended 'Y/N you can't do that' she said 'I know,I know but look what happened' I said with a nervous smile 'It ended well but maby next time it won't.....so please don't do that again'she said and I nodded there was a bit of silence 'sooo when's the big date...I need to help you get redy' I said 'its on Saturday...so in 2 days' she said 'great we have time' I said and she grinned.

Just then the warning bell rang 'lets go' she said and we went to class.We entered music and I saw Stiles and Scott,I looked at a pink Allison and I shook my head,giggled and pushed her playfully to go sit.'Today we'll be singing since half of you are missing a grade....now who here know how to play the piano?' she asked and I lifted my hand 'great!..come here Mrs.McCall is it?' she asked and I nodded and I walked to the piano 'Now start playing any song you want but first pick a partner to sing with you' the teacher said and without thought I said 'Allison' I smiled as Allison came and I whispered her a song and she nodded.

(The song on the top of the chapter)

We sang and like really got into the music....As we finished I felt my heart race becouse I never ever sing infront of people so this is quite a big deal.As I played and we sang the last cord there was silence 'well done girls!' the teacher said after a while impressed and everyone clapped I turned red and Allison and I went and sat down.

Halfway through class a paper landed on my desk and I looked to see Stiles smiling so I took it excited and it said

You have a beautiful voice Allison
-Scott

My expression dropped and I gave the paper to Allison and her face started turning red, but I then noticed someone infront of me....it was Lydia Martin...the girl everyone says Stiles is obsessed with.I looked at Stiles just to see him staring at her with a stupid smile I could practically feel my heart break,I looked at Stiles and he was still staring at her again making me want to cry I felt my eye's burn as I looked at Stiles,he turned to me and his smile dropped.He looked down and wrote something and threw me a peace of paper it said:

Y/N why are you crying?Did I do something?

I looked up and put a hand on my cheek and I was actually crying... I didn't even notice.I quickly whipped my face and scrunched up the peace of paper and put it in my bag not wanting to reply.

--------------time skip to detention-----------

I've been avoiding Stiles the best I could but it was inevitable that I had to go to detention with him so I need to suck up all my emotions for just one more hour. I walked to the art class where my teacher said to meet him,I entered just to see Stiles sitting on a table flipping a pencil but when I came in he dropped it and kept looking at me I went to the chair farthest away from Stiles and dropped my bag on the floor.

'well Mrs.McCall and Mr.Stilinski today you will be cleaning the art class....I'm going to come back in a hour so this better be done' The teacher said and left the art class,great now I have to be In a class.... alone .....with Stiles... for a bloody hour....great.

We started cleaning but I could feel Stiles staring at me I turned to look at him and we made eye contact I felt horrible like I was going to cry if I looked at him any longer so I turned and kept cleaning 'Y/N?...'Stiles said and I felt his arm on my shoulder I felt shivers down my spine '...are and you okey?' he asked 'No' I said plainly 'what happened?' he asked he was really close I could practically feel his body against my back I turned and was soooo close to his face my eye's were burning again 'Dont worry about it' I whispered trying not to cry becouse it was such a stupid thing to cry about...like boo-hoo my crush don't like me big deal,it's not the first time anyway...but this one hurts much more than usual... but why...how the hell did I get so attached to someone I barely even know.