15

I finished my song and smiled and bowed wiping the tears from my eye's 'thank you Y/N that was very lovely' the teacher said coming to me and I smiled 'thank you very much' I said walking away I stood at the side until the thing was done.

I walked to my locker and started taking my thing's.'Y/N' I heard someone say and I turned and saw Stiles and my eye's started burning and I quickly turned around slamming my locker closed and started walking away 'please listen...' Stiles started grabbing my arm and my head sanpped in his direction 'Dont you dere touch me!' I shouted tears in my eyes causing him to take a step back and everyone to stere 'how dere you talk to me' I said staring at him and everyone was still staring at us...

After a few moments Scott came He just glared at Stiles and turned to me 'lets go' he said wrapping an arm around my shoulder
I turned to see Stiles just staring at me with shock and I took a shaky breath and looked forward.

We got to the car and I turned to Scott and just hugged him and he didn't say anything he just hugged me back stroking my hair 'I know' is all he said as I was crying....it helped crying to someone it really helps 'Scott.....why?' I asked threw sobs 'I really don't know' He said hugging me tighter

---------------------time skip------------------------

It's been a week since Stiles and I.We haven't talked,anytime he even tried to come close to me Scott would come and I liked that because I REALLY don't want to talk to him.And to top it all off Alison stopped hanging out with me becouse she wanted to become popular so she started hanging out with Lydia

I got out of bed to the *beep* *beep* *beep* ya know I haven't smiled at all since that time becouse I've never had a real boyfriend before and he cheated on me on the fist day

I quickly put on some clothes not caring at all putting on the fist thing I touched and not even styling my hair just putting sunglasses on.People have stopped noticing me and I've become the weirdo in the school becouse I always look like I'm homeless.

I walked by the kitchen and looked at the food mum layed out but I didn't take it...honestly I haven't eten in almost 5 day's now... I've just lost my appetite

'Y/N' Scott called 'what?' I asked not interested 'come here' he said and I groaned but went into his room 'you need to stop this right now' he said 'what?' I asked not interested 'see... that' He said pointing to me 'look at you...you look like a homeless dorito for goodness sake....and you used to be sooooo happy and smily and I haven't seen you smile in a week...what happened' he said sadly 'you know what happened' I said 'so what he cheated....now make him sorry he did....go get changed into something nice make your hair all nice put on some mascara or whatever you do and smile... that's the biggest killer for guy's....a smile common' he said happily and I smiled 'FINNALY!' He shouted making me laugh 'now go!' he said 'ill wait in the car' he said and I nodded and went to my room.

I went to my drawer and took out something nice