2

I woke up to someone pulling the sheets of me I just groaned 'Common N/N' I knew it was Scott 'Scott I will stab you' I said with my face on the pillow he laughed 'common you have a hour and then we have to go' he said   'uhhhhhhhhh!' I groan and sit up 'you look horrible' He said 'I just woke up what did you expect dandelions' I said as I stretched 'I already have a sarcastic best friend I really don't need a  sarcastic sister on top of that' he said my eye's widen and a smirk appears on my face 'uuuu.....a sarcastic boy is he hot?' I asked with a smirk and then turn to my suitcase I still haven't unpacked becouse I didn't have time yesterday 'he's none of your business....he loves this hot girl so I don't think you have a chance' he said and I felt hurt 'ouch' I said quietly 'I didn't...' I cut him off 'I need to changed' I said 'I didn't mean it li...' I cut him off again 'are you deaf?' I asked he shook his head no 'then why are you still here leave' I said and he walked out the room.

I put on my favourite song while I was getting redy it was Do re mi by Blackbear (it's up there ya know)

I put my hair down but tied half up and that made my curl's look bomb af.
I walked down and saw Scott look at me with wide eyes 'you are not going looking like that' He said 'why?' I asked completely confused 'you look...no' He said I rolled my eyes and put my sunglasses on and bit my apple I put my headphones in and kissed mum 'love you mum bye' I said she smiled and a tear rolled down jer cheek 'are you alright?' I asked and she wiped her eyes 'yes..... it's just I didn't know you would ever say that' she said I rolled my eyes playfully 'why wouldn't I you ARE my mum and I DO love you so...' I laughed lightly and turned on Do re mi again and started walking to school.

I know we're it is becouse Scott explained last night.

I arrived and walked in everyone's jaws dropped I walked in confidently becouse I was listening to a confident song and smiled but continued walking to the main office.I got a locker and my time table and the principal took me to my first class.

'class I'd like to introduce our new student Y/N McCall' he said and everyone's jaw dropped and looked at Scott,and then at me I waved to everyone 'okey Y/N go sit behind your brother' I giggled as everyone's eyes widened as I sat behind Scott.'Thanks for joining us Y/N.Stand up please and tell us something about yourself' the teacher said as the principal left 'I'm Y/N Y/M/N McCall, I'm Scott's twin sister,I'm deathly afraid of spiders and clowns.Im a fangirl over everything, I moved here from Scotland and I practically live of adrenalin I love it.I love singing and sports and Ofcourse Star Wars and video games' I said and stat down.

----------time skip to after class--------------

I was at my locker and someone came up to me 'hey.... your outfit is gorgeous' she said I turned to see a readhead and a girl with dark hear 'hallo?' I said 'Im Lydia and this is Allison' the readhead said and Allison waved 'hey...Im Y/N' I said with a smiled and we spent the rest of the day together.

Scott's POV

'Scott!' Stiles said almost falling as he ran to my locker 'Hot new girl coming our way.....damn she's so pretty...she's fucking stunning' he said practically drooling over Y/N 'ouch' I said and remembered what I said to her this morning it was really mean so now that I think of it.

She walked past and looked at Stiles smiled and waved to him his eyes widened and he waved back.She then continued walking 'oh my GOD!' He said 'do you think I have a chance?' he asked 'Stiles she's....' I got cut off my the coach 'McCall! Here now!' he said 'ill tell you later....come to my house after school' I said and ran to the coach.