6

'Can you wait for me please I just have to go change real quick?' I asked Allison 'yeah shure go'She said and sat down and started staring at Scott with a stupid smile plastered on her face,I just looked at her for a second she looked up at me 'what?' She asked I just smirked and looked down at Scott 'Scott!' I shouted and he looked at me 'come here!' I shouted 'just a sec!' he said and turned to his friends and started walking to us 'what are you doing!'Allison shout-whispered 'Im being a good friend' I whispered as Scott came 'Hey Scott...I just have to go get changed so could you please stay with Allison for me I don't trust..' I started and pointed to all the boy's '..them' I finished and he smiled at me 'shure' he said and I looked at a bright red Allison 'ill just be a minute' I said and when Scott wasn't looking I winked at her and smirked again and left and they started talking.

I was walking to the changing rooms when I was stopped by someone grabbing my hand I flinched and looked at the person and relaxed when I saw Stiles 'Stiles you scared me' I said and put a hand on my chest and smiled 'sorry... I just wanted to ask you something...' he started but was cut off by Jackson 'your Y/N right?' he said trying to look charming I smiled 'yes nice to meet you...Jackson?' I said and said his name like a question 'yes it's Jackson...nice to see that a pretty girl remembered my name' He said fully stepping infront of Stiles and I blushed and looked down with a smile 'don't look down... when you do that I can't see your eyes and that would be a shame since they're so beautifull' he said lifting my chin with his fingers I blushed harder and I was going to say something but Stiles tapped him on the shoulder 'do you mind I was talking' Stiles said annoyed 'I don't care... but I have to go I'll see you around?' he said the first part to Stiles and then turned to me I smiled and nodded he smirked and winked and walked away.

I stood smiling and I looked at Stiles who was glaring at Jackson.'What did you want to ask me?'I asked snapping him out of his gaze 'ohh... I just wanted to ask..umm... never mind'He said and my smile dropped becouse I was disappointed I thought he might ask me out or ask me to hang out... but that's stupid he'd never like me... I'm not pretty enough for him...or not funny enough...It was a stupid thing to think...and besides I've only been her two day's.

'oh..'I said disappointed and he seemed to notice 'im gonna go get changed..' I said and started walking to the changing room 'Y/N?!' he said loudly I turned quickly looking and feeling hopefull 'uhhh...bye' he said and my expression dropped again 'oh....uhhh...bye' I said flashing a a disappointed smiled again and turned and entered the changing room and I quickly got changed.

I left the room and went to get Allison and saw her laughing with Scott I smiled and sat down wanting to let her have a little more time I just put my headphones in and started listening to "what do I know" (the song's on top of the chapter).

I started singing along lightly until someone grabbed my shoulder making me scream lightly and flinch 'STILES if that's you I swear to god....' I started and turned around and Looked to see a tall handsome guy 'Im sorry... I just wanted to tell you that you have a beautiful voice' the guy said 'aww.... that's so sweet...thak you' I said turning a light pink 'Im Isaac...and you are...?' he asked 'im new.. my name's Y/N McCall'I said he giggled at my first comment 'well Y/N you have a amazing voice.... where'd you move from?' He asked 'Scottland' I said 'But you don't have a accent' he said 'I know I get that quite often' I said with a little giggle.

We talked for a while and he seemed like such a nice guy 'Y/N!....what the hell..weve benn waiting for a hour and a half!'I hear Scott from behind me I turned to see him in his short sleeves and Allison with his jacket I smirked at her and she turned red 'Im so sorry....I've just been getting to know Isaac over here' I said and Scott just glared at Isaac.

'well it was nice meeting you Isaac... I hope seeing you around some time' I said getting up and hugging Isaac,he hugged back 'id love to' he said 'bye' I waved while walking away' 'bye!' he shouted back and I smiled.

We walked to my car (yes you have a car in the story...you got It from your dad)

I hopped into the drivers seat 'okey I'll drop you off home and then I'll take Allison' I said 'why don't you just drop off Allison and then me and you go home together?' Scott said confused 'orrrr...you could be a sweetheart of a brother and drop me off and you drive Allison home?' I said giving puppy eye's 'fine... but never do those puppy eye's again' he said with a smile 'thank you' I said and hopped in the back 'Alli you can go in the front since I'm getting out before you' I said happily and she glared at me and I just smiled even wider at her actions

'where are the keys?' Scott asks 'I swear to god if you hurt my car I will hurt you' I said giving him the key's he laughed 'ill try' he said and I lifted a brow like a warning 'im just kidding damn' he said laughing and we started driving.

We talked the whole way and Scott dropped me of 'thank you' I said in a baby voice and he just shook his head making me and Allison giggled.I got out the car and waved to Allison 'bye!' I said and walked to my door and watched the car drive off 'what an amazin friend I am' I said to myself and laughed.I stood there until I couldn't see the car anymore, then I went inside smiling just thinking of how happy Allison must be.

______________________________________

Hope you like it Jazzyleecupcake

And thank you everyone who reads this love ya and I'll see you all later bye❤