A decision to make

Marinette fell back onto her bed, sighing. "Geez, I'm so bad at this," she thought aloud.
She had just defeated yet another akuma with the help of Chat Noir. "I would have done it in half the time if I was able to lift the stupid rail." She closed her eyes, pinching the bridge of her nose. She had always had a bit of a problem with self- esteem, although the more experienced she was at something, the more confident she was. Marinette hated being unable to do something, or being an inconvenience when she wanted to help.
This normally wasn't a problem- she saved Paris all the time- but there were some obstacles the fifteen year old didn't have the solution to.
"Ugh..." she groaned, turning and shoving her face into her pillow. The soreness in her arms was worsening with every movement.
A red kwami flew over, next to the girl.
"Marinette, what's wrong?" She questioned in a sweet voice that was her usual.
"I'm as weak as a skshhhehfh," she responded. With her voice muffled by the pillow, Tikki couldn't make out the last word, but didn't bother asking her to repeat it. Marinette was already frustrated.
"Well," said Tikki, weighing the options. "If you don't think you're strong enough, there are ways to build muscle. It takes work, but the Marinette I know never backs down from a challenge!" The kwami giggled. Marinette grunted, exhausted at the thought of work. She reached her arm backwards and groped around for her phone, checking the time.
10:20 P.M.
She tossed it back over her shoulder, closing her eyes.
I guess it's all part of the job.
"I'll think about it," she whispered to Tikki, before falling asleep.
~~~~
"So you'll do it with me?"
"Yeah girl, Of course! See you at school!"

Marinette walked down the stair steps, barely noticing the pain in her arms and legs. She snatched a croissant from the countertop, slinging her bag over her shoulder. Waving goodbye to her mom, who had just emerged out of the kitchen, She made her way to school.
"Today's gonna be an interesting day, won't it, Tikki?" She laughed as she crossed the bustling street. Though her kwami couldn't come out of the bag and risk being seen, Marinette knew what she was thinking as she felt the satchel on her shoulder wiggle. She took a deep breath.
5 P.M. My first day at the gym.