Fixed?

Marinette ran past the door and upstairs into her room, Alya following close behind.
Marinette started unbuttoning the front of her shirt as Alya sat on the couch. "Here," She said, trying to be of help. "Once you take it off I can bring it to your mom to wash. Hopefully it won't be ru-" huh? She ran over to her friend, who had moved over to her desk with the shirt in her hand.
"Marinette, are you going to..."
Alya gasped as the sound of scissors cutting the fabric made it final. She moved back over to the couch, deciding to sit down and stop questioning her friend.
Marinette was the image of focus and precision, snipping the fabric, then hemming it, and finally sewing it.
In a few minutes she held up the now-sleeveless shirt, turning it to inspect the stitches. She pushed her feet out, rolling her pink chair back to her dresser where grey fabric scraps the color of her jeggings were strewn. She gathered them in her hands before wheeling herself back to her desk. Cracking her knuckles, she repeated a process of measuring, marking, cutting, pinning, and sewing that she knew all too well.
And as Alya sat, amazed, Marinette held up her finished creation, which had only taken her- Alya checked her stopwatch- twelve minutes.
"I guess I'm going sleeveless then, today!" Marinette exclaimed, standing in front of her mirror. She buttoned it back up over her camisole, turning to face her friend. "What do you think?"
All Alya could think was woah.
It took her a moment to respond, but when she did, the words came out in an excited rush. "Girl, have you been going to the gym without me?!? I knew that lifting weights builds muscle, but dang! And isn't it only supposed to be visible after two weeks or something? How. Did. You. Get. So. Ripped!?"
Marinette held Alya's shoulders, steadying her. "Woah, woah, woah! Settle down, Alya! I'm sure I'm not that.." She had turned to face the mirror, and was speechless for a moment. Marinette never had had time to look in the mirror all that much, and when she did, it was to inspect the clothes she was wearing, and not herself. The muscle in her arms were defined and they looked quite strong.
I guess the gym does make a difference- so does being a superhero though, I'm sure!
She laughed and slung her bag over her shoulder, heading to school for the second time that morning.