Fabrics

"So, which one should I get?" Marinette whispered, standing in front of a row of bolts of fabric. The craft store was near empty, with only a few costumers perusing the crochet aisle, looking for yarn. Tikki flew out of Marinette's open purse, hovering at a distance. "Hmm..." the kwami pondered. "That one's definitely your style, don't you think?" She giggled, pointing at a white-with-pink-polka-dot print. It was the same one that she had used to accentuate the collar and sleeves of her blazer.
Marinette laughed, moving down to another section of the aisle absentmindedly. Her feet planted themselves about halfway through the spectrum of solid colors.
"Green?" Tikki asked.
"I dunno. I guess I'm kind of in the mood for it right now, if that makes sense."
Tikii flew off elsewhere, apparently accepting the response.
She reached her hand out towards a light green and took it off the shelf, inspecting it. Soft, good material, and- she turned it over, looking at the label on the side- it's a good brand. I don't know if I really want a solid color, though.
Marinette scanned the aisle behind her.
"Oh!" A tap on her shoulder made her turn. Marinette's kwami led her down to the end of a row, where a particular bolt was nestled in between others. Marinette pulled it out immediately.
"Tikki, it's perfect!"
She walked out with a white fabric with green polka dots in her arms and a smile on her face.