Limosine

Marinette had worked late into the night, finishing her long-sleeved button up shirt. It hung on her closet door.
Groaning, she silenced her alarm and flipped over in bed, exhausted.
Then she remembered the shirt she had sewed. I'm going to wear it today!
She hurried out of bed and went through her morning routine, excited.
It was finally time.
She stood in front of her closet wearing grey jeggings that matched the accents on the shirt before pulling it off of its white hanger and slipping her arms into the sleeves.
Marinette spun around, giggling with excitement. It was the first time she had attempted to make a shirt like this one. I did it on the first try!
Slinging her purse over her shoulder, she opened it up and Tikki flew in lazily.
"Today is going to be an awesome day!"
Marinette couldn't help but grin as she skipped out the door, heading to school an hour early.
Spotting Alya on the adjacent sidewalk, she waved her hand in the air. "Alya!"
Her eyes were glued to her phone, so Marinette tried calling her name again. She finally looked up, blinking at the sun. "Marinette?"
Alya crossed the street, using her hand as a visor. The sun was really shining today.
"Why are you heading to school so early?" She questioned. "You're never early!"
Alya glanced down, seeing the shirt. "Woah! It looks awesome! Was this the one you were working on last night?" She questioned.
Marinette nodded enthusiastically. "Yep! It took me all night to finish, but I think it's worth it!"
She spun around, smiling, with her arms outstretched. "I-"
A black limousine passed with a familiar hotel logo on the side. It swerved to the left suddenly, hitting a mud puddle, before cruising along as normal.
Marinette blinked in shock.
It's covered in mud.
The whole right sleeve of her shirt had been sprayed with the questionable substance, all the way up to her shoulder. The shirt was ruined.