Part 3: Encounter With A Stray Devil

"Now where should I start?"

I said while touching my chin. My voice, even though it was my average normal tone. Was released like the voice of death itself.

"Oh, how about we start with the fact that you left Issei to die?"

"W-what are you talking about Einz?"

Rias asked, stutters for she never face this level of pressure before. I continues.

"Again Rias, I'm the one asking. I'm saying that even though you're already knew 'Yuuma' is a fallen angel. You didn't try to protect him beforehand or at least warn him."

"......"

"No replies? I guess I hit the right spot. Listen here, I won't care if you hurt any stranger. But if it's my friends. Then don't blame me for having your entire race on a stueeeehhh"

While talking, Koneko pull my cheeks intervening my talk.... and unconsciously released a weird sound. I ask.

"Wonewo wha wa wu woing?"

"Senpai is usually gentle, playful, flirty, joker and most importantly he loves sweet. Someone who is serious and threatening like you is not senpai!"

She said and strengthen her pull.

"Ow, Ow, fwop wai hik hanna het hipped."

She then release me, leaving me rubbing my cheeks. I ask with a comical tears in my eye.

"Why did you that?! My cheeks literally about to get ripped apart!"

~🌟

We stare towards both of them in surprised. Koneko is a girl who usually is silent and stoic. But watching the scene right now make them looks like an old friend.

"Aaa, president, what happened?"

Kiba asked me over the awkward situation. One second earlier, we were almost like on the thin line of death. But then suddenly the atmosphere turn into fuzzy one. It was too hard to adapt into!

"Aaa, Einz?"

"What?!"

Einz replied to my question with a raging face. But instead of a serious one it was an almost comical one. Making us chuckle.

"Why the hell are you laughing you jerks!? Ahh, fuckity! I'm going!"

With that word Einz pack his bag and walk away. But stopped between the door.

"I repeat again, if you try to hurt my friends. Then you have to deal with me. That's all. Goodbye!"

He waves lazily as his figures disappears. At the same time, all of us are thinking the same thing.

(Einz, what, or who are you?)

~🌟

I walk the empty street while wearing my headphones. The song, well as mentioned in the first sentence. Suddenly, a voice came from behind me.

"Hm,hm look what we got here an easy prey."

Normally, people would run like that stupid game about flying head. But instead I turn around and unconsciously say.

"You are one ugly motherfucker."

In front of me is a half snake, half human creature. Or more commonly known as a Lamia.

"What the hell did you say you little shit!?"

The lamia, which is a female by the way. Rush to me with her tail acting as a lance. With a single move, I disappeared. She say in surprise.