Part 11: Urgent

Einz pokes his head inside of the Student Council room to see Sona talking to the new member of the student council, Saji.

"Alright, from now on you are my pawn, Saji." Sona said to the new member. Making Saji excitedly salute.

"Y-Y-Yes, ma'am! I would never disappoint you!"

"Well, look at that! Aren't you an energetic one?" Einz said out of the blue as everyone in the room is now looking at him.

"Hmph! What are you doing here idiot!?" Sona said while pouting, making Einz to sweatdropped.

However Einz didn't care and took the flame-shaped necklace from his pocket.

If there is one thing he learns from his dad, that is the fact that woman likes a bold and romantic approach.

"Look, I'm really sorry about messing with you okay..."

"Yeah, right! You've always been teasing with me since day one!"

"Is that so..."

Then, without warning, Einz wraps the necklace from behind Sona.

"Then, I guess this is my way of apologizing...would you accept my apology?"

"A neckla-W-wait, what are you doing being so close huh?!" Sona said as she was blushing.

Einz smirked and then said teasingly.

"I won't let go until you apologize."

"Mou~! Fine! I'll apologize! Is that fine for you?"

"Hehe, yep."

As Einz let go of Sona, he has already strapped the necklace around her.

"What's with this necklace?"

"Something that I made...listen, Sona, I'm sorry for teasing you so much okay? I'm serious here."

As Einz said that, Sona could feel the honesty in his voice.

"F-Fine! I understand already! I accept your apology! But it's because of the necklace okay?"

"Hehe, that's fine. That is something I made for you anyway."

Then, Einz turns around.

"Well, that's all I wanted to say. So I'll be leaving now. Oh and Sona..."

"Uhm?"

He turned his head and said with a smile.

"I didn't lie when I said I love you!"

At the same time, Einz runs away leaving everybody. Sona's face was scarlet red, but at the same time, her heart was extremely warm and fluffy at the moment.

"Holy shit... What a boss..." Saji said out respect after seeing what Einz has just did.

Tsubaki was glad to see her master to be happy. And knowing that the both loves each other.

However somehow she felt disappointed and envy. Yet she put these feelings in the corner of her heart.

~🌟

"Real smooth, Einz. As expected of my son." A sound came from behind as I turned around to see, my dad.

"Pfft! Please~ I'm just good with women. Unlike you who even got raped by your female counterpart."

"Kh! You shitty son!"

"Well, ignoring that, why are you here anyway, dad?"

Dad seems to realize that the talk seems to be off topic and clears his throat before saying.