1K Special Chapter: Introducing, Lucy!

(That odd-eyed kid earlier. He's...strange.)

I thought as I flies through the skies with my pair of black wings.

(That fierce look in his eyes. Gave me an abnormal chills. Almost like, he's a predato-)

"Ugh! What?"

My thoughts was suddenly interrupted by a sudden pain on my shoulder.

'The place the kid thrown the knife earlier.' I thought and slowly felt unconscious.

(I can't...move.)

My body is paralyzed completely. I couldn't even move the wings on my back.

Then, with a head dive, I crashed to the ground. Luckily or perhaps the opposite, the abandoned church was built in a forest.

Thus my body crashed into branches of trees and finally landed on a thick pair bushes.

(Damn, can't keep, concious...)

That was my last thought before darkness surrounded my vision.

~🌟

"...ii-ch...!"

I heard a voice calling me as I tries to open my eyes.

"Jii-ch...!"

'The voice...it's a girl?' I thought and when my vision was finally cleared...

"Jii-chan!"

There stood a little girl, with short yellow hair and a pair of pink eyes. On her head is pink, flower-shaped hairpin and a bright blue scarf around her neck.

"Who ar-kuh!"

I try stand but a surge of pain suddenly spread throughout my body. The girl looks at me with worry and said.

"You have to lay down, Jii-chan! The poison inside your body might be removed. But you loss a lot of blood in the process. Not to mention your earlier injuries."

(...This kid got a lot more medical experience than me!)

I said in my mind with a slight hint of shame.

I laid down and look around the environment of my location.

It seems that I am inside a house with a modern western design and currently, I'm on the bed that probably the size of a king or whatever they call it as.

"You should rest for now. If you need anything then just call me, okay?"

"What should I call you?"

She smiled before replying.

"Call me, Lucy."

~🌟

After a day living with Lucy. I was able to at least stand up and walk. But it looks like my wings was paralyzed as well.

Really, what kind of poison did that kid have, to be able to not only effecting me, a fallen angel. But also paralyzing my entire body.

(Perhaps he had a sacred gear?)

"Jii-chan? Why aren't you eating?"

Lucy asked while I was deep in thought.

Currently, we're on a dinner. Nothing much, it's just a plate of curry and rice.

"Nee, Jii-chan, what's your name?"

"Hm, it's Dohnaseek."

"Donut-seek?"

"Doh-na-seek."

I corrected her. She frowned and said.

"Hmm, it's pretty hard to say. How about~... Donut-Jii-chan!"