Part 12: Phenex

As the light shined into my room. I saw...

...OH MAH LAWWD IT'S A MEIDO!

"I can't believe that you'd do it with such a lowly commoner. Master and Sirzechs-sama would be crestfallen."

The silver haired maid said. Ouch, I'm hurt.

"Sirzechs?" I asked.

"My elder brother... And this woman, is, my elder brother's wife."

ABORT MISSION! ABORT MISSION! ABORT MISSION! TARGET HAD BEEN TAKEN!

'Well, that's a quite a disappointment.' I thought.

Now don't misunderstand me, readers. I might be a flirt, but NTR doesn't taste good in my mouth.

Plus if I really do did so, then my dad are gonna make me experience an Endless Death.

Brr~ Just imagining what he would do made my bones turn cold.

By the way, the mister (or ma'am I don't know) who keeps telling us what NTR is? Yeah, we know. Just get the point, okay?

On the other hand, hearing how the maid called me a lowly commoner make Rias groans in unpleasant.

"My chastity is mine. What's wrong with giving it to someone I actually have a feelings for?" She said.

"..." The maid was silent. Till she bend and picked up the clothes on the floor.

"Regardless, you are the heiress of the Gremory Family."

She then covers Rias' body using the uniform.

"So please, take care of yourself."

Then, she turned towards me.

"How do you do? My name is Grayfia. A servant of the Gremory family. It's nice to meet you." She said as she bows.

"Howdy doody to you too." I said nonchalantly.

"Grayfia, do you comes here of your own accord or is it due to my family or is it...Onii-sama?"

"All of them." The maid said.

Rias sighed and grabbed onto my shoulder. I turned towards her as she said.

"I'm sorry, Einz. I guess I'm not really in the right mind. Please just forget everything that ever happened."

Grayfia seems to raises her eyebrows and asked: "Einz? I thought that he's the one with The Red Dragon Emperor?"

"Oh? That's Issei. Please don't be mistaken him with me. We don't look alike at all." I replied.

Plus it's kinda hurt to be misunderstood as a pervert.

"Issei might be the one in my peerage with the highest potential. However, the one who I love is him." Rias said.

I raised my left eyebrows and looked towards Rias. Really? Is it really the time to be confessing here.

"Wow, I never knew that you could be so bold to be confessing...especially at this timing."

"Hmhmhm~ I supposed the next time I will make sure the scene to be more romantic." Rias showed a smile as she said so.

She bends to my level, and with that, kissed me in the cheek.

Einz: ●_●

My eyes turns to dots for a split second. But I then recovers and put on my usual face again.

"Let's talk about this at my place." She said as she turned towards the maid.

Grayfia nodded, and a magic circle along with a light shined again in the room. As the two disappears.