Part 14: The Battle

Hm, it seems that it was getting late right now...

"Hey, Rias. I think we should go back to our room now. Or else, the others might-"

"Fuu..."

She...fell asleep.

Now then, what should I do...?

"Fuck it, I'll just take her back to her room."

It'll obviously be too rude for me leave her alone here aren't I?

I pull my hand and went to grab her from her side. Carrying her in a princess carry.

As I was walking, I saw her smiling in my embrace.

'...She really does look better off smiling.' I thought.

~🌟

"Now, Issei! Use your Boosted Gear!"

Issei use Boosted Gear. A voice saying 'BOOST!' came out of the gauntlet.

"Again!"

'BOOST!'

"Again!"

'BOOST!'

This happens for at least twelve times.

"Hm, I see." I said

"What is it?" Issei asked.

"Well, last time you can't even stand after ONE Boost remember? Now though, you can Boost at least for twelve times or so."

"Oh yeah, you're right!"

"Now; Issei, Kiba, you two can start now."

Issei nodded as he use his Boosted Gear once more. But instead of the usual 'BOOST!'. The gauntlet says 'EXPLOSION!' instead.

At the same time, his power level increased.

"What is that?"

"It's one of the Boosted Gear's functions. Basically, allowing him to use the accumulated power for some period of time." Rias explained and turn to Kiba with a nod.

"Hyah!" Kiba jumped to the air as he brandishes his wooden sword. Slashing towards Issei. But the latter blocked it with his Sacred Gear and sends a kick to the blonde's direction.

Kiba jumped back and neatly landed as he prepare his stance again.

"Use your magic, Issei!" Rias ordered.

Issei summoned upon a small ball of red.

"Damnit, I still fail!" He said.

"It doesn't matter, shoot!" Rias said as Kiba dashes forward.

"Take this!" Issei punched the small ball of light.

Suddenly, the ball of light turned into a large red laser. Aiming towards Kiba.

Kiba, knowing that getting hit by that will likely took his life; steps into the left the moment his feet touched the ground.

But instead what is in the way of the beam was...a woman!?

The woman has a long white hair and two blue eyes. She reminds me...of someone.

Wait, is she-?!

"Oh, no! Miss!" Asia was about to jump out to save her. But I stopped her.

"E-Einz, why?"

"Watch."

The woman...seems confused, but then with a wave of her hand. The beam simply...stops in place.