Part 15: Massacre

*Shiing~!*

Phoebe was wearing a red and orange dress, as she sheathes her twin swords into its red sheathe.

Rea was in a black dress, tightening her gloves, letting it to fit her hands before punching her palm with an excited face.

Kurona, as usual, was outfitted in a black ceremonial kimono. She swings her fingers from side to side while dematerializing her strings.

Midori was in a green and turquoise blouse, she checked the magazines for her guns. Making sure that it was loaded before keeping them into a chest holster.

Rosa button up her sleeve and her collar. Before dusting off her skirt.

"You're all set, girls?" I asked while buttoning the sleeves of my white suit.

"Un."

"I am."

"Of course."

I looked around for a moment. While thinking: 'Where's Asia?'

I went to her room and saw her wearing a yellow and red dress.

"Ah, E-Einz-san! I'm sorry, it's my first time wearing a dress so I'm having a hard time." She said shyly.

"It's fine. You look good in it." I complimented. Earning myself a blush from her.

"Then, shall we go?" I said.

"But, We didn't know where the wedding is, didn't we?" Asia presented.

"You don't have to worry about that. In 1...2...3!"

A magic circle appeared behind us, and there appears, Grayfia Lucifuge.

"Well, hello~! Grayfia-san! I supposed you are here to give me an invitation?" I said to the gray haired maid.

"It seems that you have already prepared yourself, Einz-sama." Grayfia said with a nod as she observed the whole team wearing formally.

"Well, since it's a wedding. You gotta wear something formal at least, no?"

"Even though you were going to raid it?" Grayfia commented.

"Ara~ The secret's out~!"

Grayfia handed me a paper with a magic circle written on it.

"This will, transport you to the party's wedding. What will you do next, is but of our concern."

"Well, you already knew what I'm gonna do anyway."

"The boy with the Red Dragon Emperor had also received the invitation." She announced.

"Red Dragon...Issei?!" I said in surprise.

Then, I smiled.

"Well, then. I supposed it'll be far too rude to let him wait, huh?"

Then, with a flick, I transfer some of my energy into the magic circle.

"All of you better wear your best shoes."

I smirked as I add.

"Cause we're about to have the wildest dance!"

~🌟

Issei, with his newfound powers of the Balance Breaker, fought against Raiser, but could only fought against him for ten seconds. Before losing to him.

I bit my lower lips in disappointment, rage and hopelessness that I am feeling.

"Etto, Akage-san? Did you guys hire a musician in the party?"