Prologue

I dont own anything

Russians hideout happy Harbor 

Gang leader: My brothers and sisters today is a day of celebration!! As of today we have become America's number one heroine supplier!!

The Russians then applaud him

Gang leader: Was it easy? Hell no! With the bat , arrow and other do gooders out their it's become nearly impossible to sell anywhere! But thanks to our will and strength alone we have taken America by storm!

Gang member: What about the other heroes?

Leader: Please they send one of us to prison we just bribe them back on the streets. We own the system!we own the cops! We own happy Harbor!

Gang member: What about this new army that's been taken over I hear that they mean business?

Leader: Well grind them into dust we'll kill everyone and everything they ever loved and then when can cry no more well end their pathetic lives!!

Outside

???:One batch....two batch....penny and dime.

All of a sudden bullets go flying through the window claiming multiple gang members as the others fight back they are quickly killed by the oncoming bullets. One manages to escape as he hides behind a steel counter he sees the carnage of all the fallen gang members including the leader.

Gang members: H-holy shit.