Chapter 27

I don't own anything

Frank was currently inside a cell in the young teams base. A metal door was locked shut keeping him inside and police commissioned bullet proof glass was behind him, so the hero's could he him but he couldn't see them.

Frank was currently on an orange jumpsuit laying on his cot it had a few days since the team had caught him and imprisoned him. While the chip on his neck was doing its job it was also taking its time as the league computers were known for traps and all types of online viruses.

Basically meaning frank had to wait until the program was done and when it was done then Cass would come to retrieve him. Castle had other problems though at the moment because it looked like his biological father was finally here and he knows the truth.

Batman with the team

Aqualad: So What do we plan on doing with the punisher Batman?

Batman: Nothing for now, he knows everyone identity if we were to take him into prison right now we would risk me leaking that information to the Villains.

Superboy: you want us to keep that psychopath here?! In our own home?!

Batman: As of now yes, right now we need to keep an eye o him to make sure he doesn't cause anymore chaos. Superboy, megan And Artemis you three seem to know him best maybe you can get him to tell you more about his plans.

Megan: I mean we can try but he's very resistant to telepathy and was pretty anti social went we met him-

Batman: Yes but he's still a teenager at the end of the day. He may decided t talk to one of you thinking that you may be able to relate to him.

Megan: Understood.

Superboy: Oh well have a nice little chat alright.

Megan: Connor!

Superboy: Oh come on! He's a liar a manipulator and a freakin psychopath! Why can't any of you see that.

Kid flash and robin: I can see it!

Artemis: Hey thats not fair! Hes not a bad guy yeah he doesn't do things by the book like we do but that doesn't make him evil!

Kid: Oh here we go again-

Batman: Enough!

Batman yells at the teens and it scares everyone. Nobody had heard Batman yell except maybe robin but just to hear the rage in his voice was something to behold.

Batman: I am going to interrogate castle the rest of you will remain here as of now. When I am done you will all do as I have asked with ought complaint do we understand each other?

Everyone: Yes

Batman: Good

Batman then heads down towards castles cell. Franks handcuffs and ankle restraints turned on keeping him restrained.

Batman opened the door and shut it behind him giving frank and him some privacy.

Batman:What are your plans?

Frank:......

Batman: Are you working with anyone?

Frank:......

Batman: What are you hoping to accomplish here?

Frank: Cut the bullshit.

Batman pauses and furrows his brow

Batman: What do you mean.

Frank: You could have sent anyone of your buddies to go and do this and you would get the same response. So let cut the shit so we could get to the real questions you wanna ask Bruce Wayne.