Chapter 25

I don't own anything

Unknown amount of time passed

Frank wakes up to the sound of arguing

Kid: And look at what he did he killed even more people because we didn't restrain him!!

Miss m: Wally it's not that simple and you know it!!

Marie: He tried to save my son!! How is he still evil to you!

Wally: Because he kills people withought second thought!! He's not a cop he's not a soldier he's a viglante!!

Marie: So are you!!

Wally: But we don't kill people!! And now we might have made an international incident because he killed those soldiers!!

Frank: I doubt that.

Everyone turned to frank

Frank: The people here aren't stupid they know about the justice league and their no kill rule. Hell everyone's heard about it, so they'll pin the murders on me and since I'm not in the justice league or sanctioned by the US no harm no foul. They just try and keep hunting for me despite me being long gone.

Wally: WOW, you just have it all figured out don't you? Tell me can you actually feel empathy?

Artemis: Wally that's enough!

Frank: You know West I'm really starting to get real sick of your bullshit.

Frank then stands up looking Wally in the eye.despite all his current injuries frank was still strong enough to stand.

Frank: To you this is all just a fucking game, an excuse so you can play hero. You could have had a normal easy life, one with a loving family and semi normal uncle. But because you so badly wanted to be the next flash you decide to throw all that away and for what? To be a cheap flash knockoff? Face it west your a literal copy and paste of the flash the only real difference is that the actual one has some originality since he was the first. Your just there to lick his boots and play sidekick.

Kid: Hey where not just sidekicks!!

Frank: You sure about that? Look at all of you, each one of you wants to be just like your god damn mentors down to the very bone. None of you want to be different, none of you want to change anything! You just want to keep this whole game of cat and mouse going on and on until theirs no more people on the planet left to play with.

Superboy: This isn't a game!!

Frank: Oh to you it isn't a game right? Because you've got the powers you've got the ability to change things and make a difference. But for the rest of us that get screwed over by the same system you assholes support! Ya it's a fucking game to us!! And here's And example! You throw joker in jail right? He goes to the asylum and he gets "treated". Then within a few fucking months he breaks back out and kills a bunch of innocent people again only to be locked up again!! It's so fucking rinse and repeat with you assholes that hits hilarious! And let me ask you kids something. Do you honestly think that the loved ones who lost their husbands and wives, their children and their best friends, do you honest to god think that their happy with this fucking system?

Everyone looked at each other not knowing the answer to Franks question

Frank: the answer is that their not fuckin happy one bit. And I would know since Ive met some of them, hell I used to be one of them.They feel like theirs no real consequences for the criminals actions. And they can't do jackshit about it because they don't have invisibility, or super strength, or the ability to go as fast as the speed of fucking sound. Their powerless to change anything!! 

Frank then gets ready to sleep back on his mattress.

Frank: all I'm saying is that your generation better find some answer to this problem or else a lot more people like me are going to be showing and they might even be more dangerous then me.

Somewhere in Gotham

???: Achoo!!

Teacher: Are you ok mr Todd

Todd: I told you it's just Jason ma'am. And I think someone is foreshadowing me.

Teacher: Jason nobody's foreshadowing anything now get back to work. Hopefully this detention will teach you not to pick fight with others.

Jason: Why do I doubt that?

Back in the Logan's household

Frank then goes back to sleep on the mattress as the team talks about what frank said.

Robin: He's right

Wally: You really think that he's right?

Robin: Wally look at us! It's like Roy said were just like the junior justice league! We trying so hard to be like our mentors when we should focusing on things that need to get changed!

Wally: What do you mean?

Robin: Frank has a point, the innocent families that get caught in the crossfire during our battle they have no voice. And we don't do anything to help them besides bring in them criminals.

Wally: It's not our fault that the criminals want to break the law!

Robin: No, but it is our responsibility to make sure that no innocent people are harmed in our fights. And they we give help to be the families that were harmed in our fights. We keep thinking that if we continue throwing the criminals in jail that it'll keep everybody happy. But Franks living proof that people are starting to get pissed that nothings getting done for the families that are effected by our actions. And if we don't do something soon Wally, frank might just be the least of our problems.

Debate then took place inside the house but eventually the team got back on track with there mission.