Chapter 11

I don't own anything

It was the weekend, Frank was currently trying to investigate who had Ruby mother and father murdered while Cass was dealing with feeding Ruby and giving Ruby some therapy.

The investigation didn't take long the Russians were sloppy when it came to hits. Frank found one of the last informants of the Russians. Blovick

Frank: Hey Cass are you good with taking care of Ruby? Cause I have to head out.

Cass: Yeah I think we'll be fine here just hurry back ok.

Frank: Got it.

Frank got in his car and made his way to he location.

This was the not so happy part of happy Harbor. A lot of people here often try to run criminal activity here trying to stay out of the cops way.

Frank heads into a store called Blovicks trade and goods. Frank sees a sleazy looking prick at the front desk and decides to talk to him.

Frank: Hey, you Blovick.

Blovick: Yeah I'm Blovick , now brat what are you doing in my store. This ain't a place for stupid kids.

Frank: Is this how you treat all your paying customers?

Blovick: Paying? Well then I do apologize for my tone. I thought you where one of those annoying little shits that just stare at stuff and never buy anything.

Frank: Well I'm not.

Blovick: So what do you want kiddo?

Frank: Information.

Frank then throws 200 dollars on the table.

Frank: Discreetly

Blovick: Well then.

Blovick turns off the cameras

Blovick: What do you wanna know?

Frank places 300 dollars on the table.

Frank: Their was a hit put on a woman named summer rose. I wanna know who places it on her.

Blovick: It was one of the bosses of the Russians. Wanted her to pay for sending some of his men to prison.

Frank: So she was a cop?

Blovick: Yup

Frank remembered taking out all the the russian leaders. Was one of the first things he did when he got to Happy Harbor.

Frank then puts another 300 dollars on the table.

Frank: next question who pulled the trigger.

Blovick: Some upstart by the name of Vimir. He wanted to get in good with the boss so he thought this was his opportunity and took her out. I heard he even sold her kid.

Frank clenched his fist in anger.This bastard was gonna die by his hands and his hands alone.

Frank places the last 300 he had.

Frank: Last question. Where is the guy now?

Blovick: My sources say he's still in witness protection. He's running from the punisher and he scared that the guys gonna come after him.

Frank: Interesting.

Blovick: Yeah well we done here?

Blovick was about to turn the cameras back on but Frank grabbed his wrist and twisted it breaking the mans wrist.