Chapter 30

I don't own anything

With the lights out nobody could see anything black canary took out a flashlight

Canary: I'm going to see what's happened with the power.

Frank: Alright then go.

She nodded and walked towards the mission room. Unknown to her franks restrains where unlocked when the power came off. He just faked being restrained so canary could get away. Frank then left the room seeing what was going on in mount justice.

Black canary was looking into the generator to see why it was malfunctioning. As she did she heard a hissing noise. She turned around and immediately ducked as copperhead dove at her.

Canary tried attack copperhead but a hockey puck smacks her in the head. Disorientated she is then smacked in the stomach with a hockey stick.

She fell to the ground slowly getting up to see copperhead and sportsmaster face to face.

Canary: Copperhead, sportsmaster what are you two doing here?

Sportsmaster: Wrapping up some unfinished business with castle. My men should have reached him by now and once he's dead we'll see about taking care of you.

Canary pressed the a button to unlock castles restraints so he could fight only to realize the restraints have already been offline.

Canary:That sneaky son of a-

She was cut off as sportsmaster threw a explosive baseball at her.

With frank

Frank was making his way down the hallway, it was completely dark but frank has been in places with lesser light than this making it easy to navigate.

Frank then heard the movement of swords and equipment. Looking behind he saw that their was multiple league of shadow assassins behind him.

Frank smiled and simply cracked his neck and let out a loud war cry running towards the assassins.

Frank punched the first one in the face knocking him down then ducked as the next one swung his sword at frank. Frank then grabbed him by his chest and smashed his forehead against the assassins nose.

Frank threw the man into the other assassin franks knocked down. The next one tries to kill frank with a pair of sais but frank blocks his arm and then dislocated the mans shoulder. Taking the sai frank shoved into the assassins neck.

Ripping the the sai out of the mans neck frank then fights the next assassin blocking the mans sword and then shoving the sai in the mans stomach. However an assassin sends a kunia knife flying  stabbing frank in the shoulder.

Dropping the dead ninja frank pulls out the knife in his shoulder slowly. Until he his punches on the face by that assassin who threw it. Frank tackles the man to the ground pulling the knife out of his shoulder and begins stabbing the ninja multiple times in the stomach.

Frank then gets up  throws the knife at the ninja behind him stabbing the man in the throat before punching the assassin coming towards him in the stomach then grabbing the assassins neck and breaking it in a guillotine choke hold.

However the last assassin who's was the largest out of all of them grabs frank by his shirt and punches him in the face until frank gouges one of his eyes out with his thumb. The assassin throws frank to the ground as frank grabs a kunia knife from one of the fallen assassins.