▍TWO

jimin wanted to throw up. he made it to his working place and absolutely wanted to puke at all the noise there. he knew they were mostly there for him; a bunch of older men wanting to have their way with a young man. a helpless man who couldn't save himself. he knew how deep he was and he had given up trying to reach the top again. after all, this was where he belonged.

he came in from the backdoor and headed to his boss' office. his boss seemed like he was waiting for him as he smiled when jimin walked in.

"jiminie," he said in a sickeningly sweet voice that made his skin crawl. "it's a big day for you! be the good boy that you are and i'll give you a bit of a bonus."

jimin's tired eyes looked to him with sadness but he couldn't find the words to refuse. it he did he'd get a face full of a lot of things he didn't want. sighing to himself, he set his things down in a locker outside and returned to the office when he was called. his boss came around and held his chin, making him look up.

"wipe that sad look off your face. you'll scare away the customers."

good, he wanted to say. i want them to disappear. but instead he did as told and earned a disgusting kiss from the man before being shooed out, a smack to his butt on his way.

he wanted to cry. he wanted to do so many things but if he did, it would be the end of him. lately though he started thinking that it wouldn't be so bad. if he was the one that disappeared, all of his worries and troubles would go away with him. he wouldn't have to hurt so much.

he got to his room after getting dressed and laid still, watching as the clients rolled in, all different in their own ways, all disgusting in the same.

it was nearing the end of the day when jimin broke character. one of his last clients came in, and jimin's eyes widened when he saw the very same overweight man come barging in. it was the very man who was the root to all of this. he smiled grossly at jimin, the memories of that grotesque night flooded in. he didn't want him to put his hands on him again. he didn't want to be violated again.

as the man grew nearer, jimin began to cry. jimin screamed, wailed, kicked and punched his way away. the man kept trying to advance and shut him but jimin tried his hardest to keep away. jimin was being given a second chance to fight and this time he did. he made it to the panic button and within seconds bodyguards came running in and kicked the man out. one of them grabbing up the sobbing jimin, carrying him to the office.

he shivered violently, curling up in the seat he was in. a few minutes passed and his boss came walking in. right when the door shut jimin flew to his feet, gripping onto his legs and drenching his pants in tears.

"p-please!" he cried. "please don't m-make me!"

his boss looked at him for a moment before picking him up off the ground. when jimin thought he'd be let off easily, a punch was thrown into his stomach, sending him to the floor a gasping mess.

"stupid whore," his boss spat, picking jimin from the floor. "i'm only letting you go home because i don't want to see your pathetic ass around here anymore today. you aren't getting paid at all."

he didn't care about not earning his keep. he didn't fight back. he was at his breaking point, still in shock and terror that the punch given to him meant nothing. he just needed to get out of there.

so he ran.