▍THREE

"c'mon," namjoon chuckled, pulling his best friend along with him. "you're gonna have the best time of your life."

"why should i?" yoongi asked, allowing himself to be yanked around. if he fought it he knew all he'd get back would be a lot of whining, and that was something he absolutely didn't want.

"it's your birthday! plus, i heard and have seen good things about this place." namjoon handed him a business card that read:

LOVER'S PARADISE.
fulfill all your dangerous and erotic needs.

yoongi wanted to laugh. he gave namjoon a sort of amused yet confused look, giving him back the card. "you're taking me to a whore house? do you realize how those people are treated there?" now yoongi had to admit he was a little uneasy and upset. why would anyone think going to some sort of brothel was a birthday passtime? if anything, he'd rather sit at home and watch reruns of mad men on the television with a tub of ice cream and snickerdoodles.

but namjoon attempted to reassure him about the place. "everyone is nice there and each worker has their own rules set. they are big on the comfort of their workers, so they include a lot of security. it's nice! plus, your love life is currently scraping the bottom of the barrel. now, let's move. you'll miss your appointment."

so yoongi allowed namjoon to take him to this so-called lover's paradise. upon arriving, the outside looked like a regular old building; there were no signs or anything indicating this place's location. yoongi was about to ask if namjoon was pranking him. right when he turned to his friend, namjoon grabbed his hand and took him around back where there was one single brown door. he swung it open, revealing the neon themed inside of the very place they were looking for. the building's name was logoed across almost every wall in large pink wiring, a large desk was situated in one section while across from it was the lounge area with big red couches and loveseats. two hallways broke off from the left and the right, yoongi assuming the rooms for the workers were within the halls. even though the place did look nice, yoongi couldn't shake the weird feeling in his stomach. it was a sick feeling; all of this was wrong and he knew it.

they met with the two receptionists who had them fill out a few forms before directing them to their rooms. namjoon went left and yoongi went right, his room being a special room. it veered off from the rest and had its own velvet-clad hallway. a huge sign was place before the door, and as yoongi peered closer he realized they were the rules for the person inside.

MEET YOUR REAL-LIFE SEX DOLL.
THE RULES ARE SIMPLE:

- THERE ARE NO RULES!

"no rules?" he asked and the receptionist that guided him nodded.

"yes," she stated. "this is a sex doll, and you can do whatever you want with it. it won't move an inch and won't make any sounds. perfect for those who like peace and quiet, and to be in control." it? he questioned in his mind, watching the lady walk away. this is a person we're talking about. he slowly turned back to the door, hand inches from the nob. he knew this was a bad idea, but before completely ditching the idea and blowing namjoon's cash, he decided to check it out for a minute.

opening the heavy door, directly in his vision was a large heart-shaped bed and atop of the cushions sat a young man. his head was lined up to the door, the perfect position to where their eyes would meet, yet he didn't say a word. he only gazed, blinking slowly when it was needed.

the doll's blond hair was tousled and he looked extremely tired, the redness around his eyes not going unnoticed by the other.

"oh my god," yoongi said out loud. "this is horrible." he walked to the side of the bed and still the man didn't move. "hey, are you okay?" he got no reply but he kept on trying. the sick feeling in his stomach only grew the more time he spent in the room. he wanted to puke but he didn't. he needed to make sure this man was truly okay. "i know you're not supposed to do anything unless made to, so if i make you speak, will you?" yoongi watched him carefully as a minute passed of pure silence, nothing to be heard. right when he was about to give up, a tiny voice rang through his ears.

"what are you waiting for?"

yoongi blinked twice as he leaned down to look at the doll better. he didn't even see his lips move. the young man was completely still. "what?"

more silence passed until the man spoke again, this time yoongi seeing his lips moving. "w-why are you hesitating? everyone else j-just does as they please. so, what are you waiting for, h-huh? you didn't come here for nothing." yoongi was mortified. he could hear the fear and pain in the man's voice, and it shook his bones to the core. 

"are you okay?" the doll slowly shook his head.

"h-help me."

yoongi's eyes widened. he was being asked for help by a sex doll—a person in trouble. he didn't know exactly what to do or say so he scrambled for an idea. "u-um, you get off work, right?" the man nodded slowly. "i can meet you out back if needed. i can take you home with me."

"are you a-alone?" the doll asked and yoongi shook his head.

"no, but my friend who came with me is nice. you don't have to worry about him."

"i'm scared." yoongi saw a tiny tear trail down the doll's tanned skin, and he felt his heart shatter. the only thing he could think of doing was removing his coat and putting it over the man's shoulders. the man moved slowly to look at it, then he finally made true eye contact with yoongi. his brown irises began to gloss over more as he hugged the fabric closer to him.

"i'll wait for you outside, okay? i promise i'll wait and take you from this." as yoongi was turning away, a hand reached out and grabbed his arm. he turned back around to see the man on his knees on the bed, looking at him.

"what's your name?"

"yoongi. yours?"

"jimin."

yoongi smiled a bit and turned fully to look at him. "well, jimin. i promise to help you if you let me." finally he left, meeting up with namjoon and vaguely explaining the situation with him. although namjoon was extremely confused, he could never say no to yoongi, so he parked his car on the other side of the street and they waited.