12

Rose POV***

After the movie we dropped off my two cousins.

"so do you wanna walk down a pier and get to know each other more" Nash asked me "because we didn't really get to talk much in the movies"

"sure"

He drove to Santa Monica Beach and he wanted to go on the ferris wheel.

"how many guys have you been in a relationship with" he asked

"three, you?" i thought it was pretty weird that he asked that

Nash POV****

"one"

"seriously, only one" she looked surprised "a guy like you?"

"yeah, only one in my life" and that one girl is Ashley. Yeah, we all know we're still dating but she doesn't.

We talked more and I learned more about her. She loves roller coasters, go karts, water parks, watching a sunset and sunrise, looking at views of cities, traveling, exploring new places, going to the theaters and walks on the beach. Her favorite color is red and she hates wearing jeans but she wears them anyways.

We got off of the ferris wheel and we walked around the pier eating dippin dots.

She loves playing basketball and video games. She doesn't like wearing make up or painting her nails. She told me if she ever painted her toe nails or finger nails it's always the big toe and thumbs only.She can sing and rap. She loves music and loves it even more when it's louder.

Before we knew it the sun was going down.

"it's already 8:29 i should get you home, you have school tomorrow" we leaned off the side and we got in my car. I drove her home and walked her to her front door.

"i actually had a great time" she told me when we got to her door.

"i did too, i hope we can do this again sometime"

"yeah me too" she smiled and I went in for another kiss. "bye"

"bye, i'll text you tomorrow" i told her in more of a question

"yeah, i'd like that"

I went inside my car and leaned back in my chair and sighed from happiness. I smiled so hard and drove back to the hotel.

Rose POV***

After I came inside my house I squealed and started to smile so much.

"what's wrong with you" my brother asked "you actually sound like a girl right now" he joked

"Nash took me on a date and shut up" i answered and sat on the other couch.

"you better watch out with these type of famous guys, if he hurts you i'll hurt him" he looked at me seriously "he could keep anything a secret, he does that online all the time, he keeps stuff from people"

"yeah thanks, i know bro" i stood up and actually went to sleep early.

My brother is kind of right. He could be a different person from what he seems like online. We both don't know him well enough to trust.

------

I was in my 6th period, the last class of the day.

"i heard you went on a date with Nash" Blake told me. The teacher let us all kick back and sit around.

"who told you" i asked

"you just told him right now" Justin laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"and I saw you at the pier yesterday" Blake stated "didn't wanna interrupt your date"

"yeah, well we're probably not even gonna go on another date or anything"

"why not" Kate sat up putting her arms on the desk.

"because he's him"

"what's that supposed to mean" Rachel tilted her head a little

"he's Nash Grier, there are so many other girls out there he could...like... ditch me for" i shrugged my shoulders

"he could of chosen any other of those girls at the beach, but he didn't he chose you" Trina reasoned with me

"she's kinda right" Blake agreed with her

"but the other thing is that, he took me to the movie and I peeked at his phone because it looked suspicious"

"okay more details" Rachel leaned in to listen more

"he didn't put his phone on silent and then a text tone went on and he looked at it, he tried to hide it so i peeked at his phone screen and he was texting back a girl named Ashely" i talk quickly and they didn't understand what I was saying

"slow the fuck down" Kate wanted to laugh

"heee... was....tex-"

"not that slow, dude" Blake whined

"he was texting another girl at the movies he took me to yesterday and he tried to hide it"

"and your point is" Justin asked

"she thinks that it might be a girlfriend or another girl he's talking to" Trina answered for me and I nodded my head

"what if it was just a friend" Kate asked

"a lot of guys say 'it's just a friend' sometimes it never is and she doesn't know him well enough to actually believe him" Blake answered for me, he was never the cheating type he's a good guy. We changed the subject completely off of me and we all brought out our phones. I got some text messages from friends in other classes and a couple from Nash.

Nash: are you busy today

Me: i don't know I might probably hang out with my friends when the bell rings, I'm not sure

He changed the subject a little. I looked at my friends.

"Are we doing anything today or nah"

"i have to catch up on homework from third period" Justin told us "why"

"Nash is asking if I was busy"

"just go hang with him I'm pretty sure I'm going home after school, my second period teacher is flipping out about a whole bunch of missing work" Trina added. The rest of them agreed. I texted him after he texted back.

Me: I have no plans what's so ever with my friend , I don't know if my cousin wants to hang out with me.

Nash: Ask, because I really wanna hang out today before I go back home for a while.

I texted my cousin to ask her and she said she was gonna hang out with her boyfriend. The bell rung and I told Nash that school was over and I was heading home. When I got home I grabbed a capri sun from the fridge and drank some, then the doorbell rung. I went to answer it but my brother already did.

"ROSE YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE" my brother yelled because he didn't know I was coming already.

"bitch he's not my boyfriend" i smacked my brother at the door and Nash saw.

"i'm not that bad am I" Nash asked with his mouth slightly open

"no, not at all" i assured him. We headed off to his car since he wanted to hang out.

Nash POV****

When we got in my car she turned on the music. It was in the middle of Jack and Jacks song Paradise and she replayed it. She started to sing and rap along, she knew all the lyrics. I was laughing and the song finished.

"what" she asked with a smile

"nothing, you're a great singer" she thanked me "and you're just so pretty" she blushed but it soon went down. It's like she had a long thought in her head.