25

Cameron POV****
Of course I would be mad at Nash. He lost some good friends because of one person making the biggest mistake, he didn't loose me but he lost Rose, and her friends, plus Mahogany. And of course it was us boys faults too, for keeping the secret from Rose. But all of this wouldn't have happened if Nash just kinda backed off of her when he already had a girlfriend.

But I'm not really after Rose anymore because I clearly know that they both still have feelings for each other, they both might not admit it but I know.

Mahogany POV****

I was here at Rose's house. When ever someone would bring up Nash's name she would get depressed. Her brother and mom were at Alaska working but for different companies. Her mom Tess, is coming back in the end of July but her brother is coming home in the middle of August.

I found out that when Rose is depressed she eats soup with a fork, she tries to eat mac and cheese with a straw, she laughs at the little funny things, she punches the punching bag for hours and plays basketball for more hours than that until she sweats through her clothes.

I honestly knew nothing about Nash and the Ashley girl. I never even met her before in my life. All I heard before was that Ashley was Nash's ex when Shawn brought is up, but that was a complete lie. I haven't talked to any of those boys because they all were involved with keeping the secret, they all lied.

"wanna go to the beach" I asked Rose because I know it's one of her favorite places to be.

"yeah, right now?" she looked at me

"go put on your bikini and lets go" i smiled at her and she looked happy for once, not fake happy but real happy. We didn't invite anyone else because we wanted it just to be us two.

Nash POV****

I was at the beach alone, since the guys were still mad at me. I wanted to get things off of my mind. As I was walking I noticed Mahogany and Rose were here. I looked at Rose and saw how much she was smiling and having a good time without me. I smiled and I just realized I actually did like her. They both turned their heads out of no where and saw me. I waved but they both ignored me and continued what they were doing.

Mahogany POV****

We saw Nash but turned away after he waved. Rose sat on the sand where the water was hitting us. She put her head down and started to cry.

"i don't like it when people are sad" I sat down with her and put my arm around her

"sorry" she started laughing and wiped her tears off.

"but it's actually better for you to let it all out, cry how ever long you need to i'm right here for you" i told her

"thank you" she told me and she leaned on me and started to cry more. I felt so sorry for her, she's really a good person that was hurt by a snob.

"can I talk to her" Nash was in front of us holding his shoes in his hands "alone"

Rose shook her head I knew she wanted him to go away.

"go away Nash" i told him hugging Rose

"please I just need to speak to her" he begged

"what ever you're gonna say to her, you can say in front of me" I told him and he sighed.

"Rose, I want a second chance" he told her

"you already had a second chance, remember, and a third" she told him

"i'm just asking for one more chance"

"no Nash" she stood up and I stood with her and she started to walk away.

"Mahogany talk to her please, we're friends aren't we"

"we're not friends Nash" i told him "not until she forgives you, if she even forgives you, you guys lied to her and lied to me about everything" i walked away and Nash stood there mainly watching Rose walk away.

-----

Rose POV****

The next morning I was home alone with my cousins Diana and Leah. Since there were no guys in this house I was able to walk around with just a bra, shirt and panty. Diana and Leah were watching nexflix in the living room fully clothed and I was in the kitchen leaning forward against the island with my butt facing the entrance of the kitchen.

I was scrolling through tumblr on my phone and I was laughing at the funny stuff.....now that I think of it some of them weren't even that funny. I was just depressed again. When I lean against things I just do random stuff like spread my legs, bend over and act like a kid. Everything was breezy. I had a wedgie so I freely picked it by grabbing the sides and pulling it loose. I started to play dancing music because I was bored and started to dance by myself.

"hi" Nash said as I turned around "that was nice" he chuckled and then cleared his throat "sorry, that's not what I came here for"

"how long have you been standing there" i asked him crossing my arms

"before you started the splits"

"why didn't you say anything" i looked at him "so you're a liar, cheater and a pervert" i whispered rolling my eyes at him

We were silent for a while he was looking straight at me but I was trying all I could to avoid eye contact with him by looking around the kitchen.

"when i saw you at the beach the other day, Rose, I-I..." he took a deep breath and sighed "I realized that I did love you and I feel stupid for not fighting for you after the weeks have passed" he stayed quiet and I started to cry a little still not making eye contacts. I looked up and wiped my tears but they fell more. "i want another chance Rose"

"i already gave you so many chances Nash, and it's your fault for ruining them, not mine" i told him and I couldn't stop crying for some reason. We only dated for two months and it feels hard to try and let him go.

Nash POV****

I looked at her and she was crying. I looked at her chest and the necklace I gave her was over her shirt. She had her dark brown hair tied up in the messiest bun.

"look if you're not gonna forgive me at least forgive the guys, it was my fault" i explained

"if they really wanted to be my friends still they would have told me right away or warn me but they never did and you know what, maybe the kiss I had with Cameron wasn't an accident, maybe I did want it" she quickly spoke back

"i was actually heart broken when you kissed him"

"why would you even care, we weren't dating back then, we aren't dating now" she finally made eye contact with me "and I should be the one that still feels heart broken, I felt so bad that I kissed Cameron because I liked you, I felt so bad and months later I find out that I shouldn't really even feel bad anymore because you were already dating another girl" she was crying wiping her tear and I walked closer to her.

"I do like you Rose, I still love you"

"YOU DON'T LOVE ME NASH, YOU'RE JUST AFTER ME NOW BECAUSE ASHLEY BROKE UP WITH YOU" she yelled at my face crying using hand movements "I ALREADY TOLD YOU ALL, I DIDN'T WANT ANYTHING TO D-" i couldn't help but pull her in for a kiss. She was gonna push off but she started to kiss back and I felt her smile.

"i still love you Rose" our foreheads were connected, our eyes deep into each others and our lips only two inches apart.

"I loved you too Nash" she said back and her tears still fell.

"loved?.... give me one more chance, please" i begged with our foreheads still together.

"no Nash, I'm sorry" she said and she tried to pull away but I wouldn't let her. My arms were around her waist and her arms were around my neck. I was looking down at her and she was looking up at me.

"Please Rose" I cried "you wont regret it" I stayed quiet and he started to cry a little "please Rose, I can't take not being with you anymore"

"one more Nash, just one more" she told me and I smiled and kissed her lips again