35

Rose POV*****

When everyone was gone from my house I could hear my cousins all the way from downstairs laughing. I was still hungry and I felt trapped inside my room. I grabbed my laptop and phone and went downstairs to see that my livingroom was already cleaned up. There were no pizza boxes and I slouched because I was hoping that there would be more. I went to the kitchen and set my laptop on the island, while it was turning on I looked in the fridge and found a large box of pizza. It wasn't even touched yet and I started to dance with excitment and started to laugh at myself. I went to sit on the stools with my laptop in front of me and logged on to tumblr and twitter just srcolling around with a pizza in my left hand. Since I had macbook I was signed onto my facetime and got a call from Cameron. I answered it but it wasn't even Cam, it was Nash using Cams phone. I hung up right away and continued on with tumblr. Nash texted me with his own number for the first time in a while.

Nash: I just want to apologize, just answer and listen please

Me: Sorry, I don't take apologys through technology

Yeah, I'm harsh but I want people to be right in front of me to apologize. I just find it ungenuine if not. He never replied. I played some music to jam out to by myself.

"so i'm here" I heard Nash's voice.

I looked away from my computer screen to look up to see him walking towards me. I turned off the music and he sat of the stool next to me. I didn't look at him I just looked straight ahead waiting for him to talk but since the stool had the seat that can turn around 360, he turned my stool to look at him. I sat up straight because I was slouching and he smiled at me. I hated it when he smiles at me when I'm mad or depressed because it would make me so happy, but I'm trying not to be happy right now. I didn't even really expect him to come over, i thought he would just let it go.

"come on, i know you wanna smile, you always smile and giggle when I smile at you" he smiled more and I just rolled my eyes showing that I was mad still.

"i'm not in the mood to smile" I crossed my legs and crossed my left arm while looking at my finger nails on my right hand.

"you're just trying not to smile" he chuckled "you alway do that when you're trying to stay mad at me"

"do what" i put my right hand down on my lap to look at him

"you stare at your cut finger nails" he grabbed both of my hands with his and he was trying to make eye contact

"stop" i said pulling my hands away and I crossed my arms

"i'm just trying to apologize"

"you can do that without holding my hands, it feels too awkward" i admitted

"i just wanted to say sorry for making you cry, sorry for making you feel bad, this was all my fault and I think I still love you, but I have Ashley" he told me "she was my first girl friend and it's just hard to let go of someone that meant so much in my life"

"so i didn't mean much to you" i put myself down and tears came out of my eyes

"you mean so much to me too, but she was here first" he started to cry too, but i think I should be to only one crying.

"but who do you really love, if we were both there at the same time, which one would you pick" i asked him using hand movement "you don't have to come here and say that stuff if you don't mean it Nash, because it'll just hurt me more if I know the real truth, you don't have to feel sorry for me, I already feel sorry for myself and I made myself feel pathetic" i tried hard not to cry but it all came out again, ever since I dated Nash I've been getting more emotional. I can't even control my crying anymore.

"I'm being completely honest right now, I love you Rose" he had serious face and he pulled my chin in for a kiss after what seemed like a minute I stopped him.

"Nash, we can't do this, you have a girlfriend" i reminded him and he put his head down

"can we at least be friends" he asked and I shook my head "i still want you in my life" I put my head down

"i can still be in your life but i-i....i don't know if i could be just friends, after everything we've been through Nash" i was being completely honest. I can't be JUST friends with someone I had strong feelings for, someone I had sex with, someone that I loved in a different way, someone that almost completely broke me.