30

Rose POV****
Today it was three days after Nash broke up with me. My cousins finally convinced me to get out of the house.
We were going to Six Flags since they knew how much I liked roller coasters. Sam, Gilinsky and Johnson were in LA visiting so they are coming along with Mahogany, Cameron, Krystal, Trina, Blake, Ryan, Diana and MJ. My brothers friends and the rest of my friends wanted to come but they were busy, it was last minute and everything. The only thing I was worrying about was Nash, I hope that he doesn't come because I know for a fact that I would start crying my eyes out again.

Nash POV****
Cameron came downstairs ready to go somewhere with his phone and wallet and he just got off his phone from talking.

"where are you going" i asked

"hanging out with people at Six Flags" he casually said

"can I come"

"no not really, Rose is gonna be there and Ricky told me that you can't be near her at all" he said and walked out of the house with his car keys. I texted Sam and the Jacks if they wanted to hang because I knew they were in town, but they were also going to Six Flags. I texted Mahogany and yeah she was going. I called other friends that lived in LA like youtubers and viners but they already had plans. I was stuck home, all alone with nothing to do but scroll through social media, watch Tv and text my girlfriend.
Rose POV****
We all arrived at Six Flags and we all planned to pay for ourselves, everyone did but Sam volunteered to pay for mine. We did get flash passes and I paid for my own. We rode half of the rides and ended up in the basketball game where you get prizes.
"Rose wanna make a bet" Johnson asked me
"what kind of bet" she asked.
"who ever shoots the most balls wins" he said and I agreed.
"what are consequences"
"if you lose you have to hold hands with Sam all day like you're a real couple, if I lose I'll hold Jacks hand" Johnson explained and Sam smiled. We both went to play and we had ten shots each.
We started to shoot and we hadn't missed any yet. It was our last ball and we shot at the same time but I lost my aim because Cameron decided to poke my side and It caused me to twitch because It tickled.
"oh my fucking gaaa-" i turned around "I COULD HAVE MADE THAT" i yelled at Cameron but laughed.
"a bet is a bet, you have to hold Sam's hand" Cameron laughed at me and I shrugged my shoulders.
"since we're making it look like we're a couple, you're holding my bag" i told Sam putting my bag on him. It was a mini coach purse with a long shoulder strap. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. He genuinely smiled at me and we looked at everyone smirking at us. We continued on with the day and Sam and I held hands almost the whole entire day.
I actually used to think Sam was cute and everything. Well I still do, but I think I only have feelings for Nash now. I still think Sam is cute but I don't know. Holding his hand actually felt nice because even though it was a forced bet, it felt normal.
I had to go to the restroom while everyone was eating, except for Sam and I because we finished.
"some one come to the restroom with me" I begged "Krystal, Trina, Diana or Mahogany" I had to go really badly and I hate walking alone
"we're eating" Krystal said stuffing her mouth with food
"take Sam with you" Trina told me
"he's a guy" i reminded them
"i'll go with you and wait outside" Sam volunteered
"Thank you" i said and grabbed his hand and intertwined our finger. He smiled again and squeezed my hand. I practically ran to the restroom dragging him with me. As soon as I reached the restroom I let go of his hand and rushed inside and come out 5 minutes later. Right when I got out of the restroom, Sam grabbed my hand and off guard kissed my lips. I smiled.
"what was that for" i asked
"you're just beautiful" he told me with a smile. My smile went down because Nash came into my mind again. I think he knew. "i'm sorry, it's too soon" he told me "i know you still love Nash, don't say you don't because you got it written all over your face" he laughed
"yeah" i said and sighed
"come on let's get him off your mind" he told me and got me on his back for a piggy back ride. He started running with me on his back and I started laughing. We got back to the group and they finally finished eating. We started to go around to play some games before we started riding roller coasters again. When it hit 9PM we decided to go home because it was closing too.
Sam POV****
I've wanted to kiss Rose for so long now, but Nash. Nash had feelings for her and I know Rose still has feelings for him. Besides, they're both my friends.
We all went to Rose's house right after Six Flag and we all were hungry so we ordered pizza. When we sat down in the living room we ate together and watched a movie. Rose and I got text messages from the people in the same room as us and they sent pictures of me and her holding hands, laughing and smiling. The best one was the one where we quickly kissed. Krystal apparently followed us a bit to take more pictures at Six Flags. When we opened the text messages Rose gave everyone death glares.
"but these pictures are actually cute though" Rose admitted and laughed
Nash POV****
Gilinksy, Johnson, Sam and Cameron came to the house. The three that are visiting are staying in the house while they stay here. They had their luggage and stuff. We hung out in the living room and Sam sat next to me. He kept texting so I decided to look at his screen a couple of times. I saw his lock screen background and it was a picture of him and Rose holding hands. I saw that he was texting her alot too. Minutes later he got a call and the picture showing up is one of him and her kissing.
"why were you kissing her" i had to say
"hold on" he said into the phone and put her on hold "what" he asked
"why were you kissing Rose"
"it doesn't matter" he said back
"she was my girlfriend" i reasoned
"WAS, meaning she's not anymore"
"i still care about her" i admitted
"you didn't seem to care about her feelings when you broke up with her over text" he got up and left to go to the room he was staying in. When they finished talking he came back outside to join us again and he was smiling.
"are you going out with her" i asked him
"no, we're just friends" he answered
"why did you kiss then"
"it doesn't matter Nash, she's not with you anymore, if you were still dating her you could ask me all the questions you want and be mad. but you're not" he told me straight up with no care.
"yeah, sorry" i apologized