53

NASH POV*******

I was awake right when she started talking to me. I just kept my eyes closed pretending to sleep because I wanted to hear what she said. Not only that, but, if I saw her crying because of me I'd end up breaking down with her.

I didn't mean anything I said in that video. I was drunk, I was messed up, and heart broken because she was with another guy the other day. She was cuddled in with him when they were walking away from the theaters.

The boys walked in and were happy that I was awake, but they looked sympathetic because I know they just saw Rose cry so much.

"what did you say to her" Cameron asked "she's crying so much that...that she can't even speak"

"i didn't say anything to her" i told them

"then wh-" Matt was cut off my by

"she was talking to me, but she thought I was sleeping....she was telling me about the video you guys showed her....s-she told me that she can arrange getting out of my life" i told them. My throat started to hurt because I was trying to keep in my crying noises.

"then why didn't you open your eyes when she was done talking" Matt asked. I ignored his question.

"I CAN'T LET HER DO THAT" I yelled "I NEED HER" i yelled louder than I thought

"calm down Nash, quiet down" Cameron told me because people passing my room were starring at me.

"i can't let her leave my life, she-sh-she's....i'm a mess without her" i stuttered looking for the words

"look bro, I can call her over, if you wanna talk to her" Carter told me. the three were standing on the sides of my hospital bed looking at me with worried eyes.

"no no no no" i said shaking my head "i wanna go to her, i don't want her coming to me, this-this is my fault" i looked at them "once i'm out of here, I'm going after her"

"are you sure" Carter asked

"positive"

"listen, we're gonna go get you food, we're not letting you eat this gross hospital food" Matt told me and I nodded my head. The three left and came back thirty minutes later and we all ate together talking. Usually when you're in a hospital because of Alcohol overdose you stay in for about 4 to 24 hours but they were keeping me in for four days. The boys left at midnight because they were exhausted.

Two day's have passed and it was 11PM and the boys just left because I forced them to. They're always here watching over me but I want them to go out and have fun.

-------

"NASH WAKE UP! NASH" i heard someone shaking me awake. Everyone was here panicking and crying their hearts out. The only one not here was Rose. Diana came inside my hospital room crying her eyes were red and puffy, she was crying more than everyone else.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" i asked with worry and panic

"i'm sorry Nash" Cameron came to me and hugged me from my bed. He was crying and everyone hugged me and said sorry for something I didn't know about.

"Sorry for what?" Rose's parents were in my room now, both of them and her brother. They were crying as much as Diana was. "WHAT'S GOING ON"

"i'm sorry Nash, i'm so sorry" Rose's mom told me

"i k-know how much you loved my sister" Mark came up to me and hugged me and I started to tear up even though I still didn't know what happened.

"WH-WHAT'S GOING ON" I yelled again "SOMEONE TELL ME"

No one spoke they just kept crying and hugging each other. Soon enough Rose's other friends from school arrived with fear in their eyes.

"she-sh-she's dead Nash, she's dead" Diana finally told me crying and struggling to say it. Her other family members like her cousins and relative came asking Rose's parents where she was

"what" i looked at Diana and she nodded her head

"she got in a car accident o-on her way to s-school" Diana said "s-she didn't make it" she cried more and I hugged her and I couldn't control myself. I jumped out of my bed and they took me to her hospital that was on the floor above mine. I walked slowly with tears in my eyes into her room and there she was. I didn't even recognize her. She was laying there lifeless, she was bloody. I was standing there in shock until I lost myself and ran to her bed trying to shake her awake.

"ROSE? YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME" I shook her more "I NEED YOU ROSE PLEASE" My tears were falling on her "i love you so much"

"SHE'S GONE NASH" Gilinsky yelled at me "she's gone" he whispered one more time i looked at everyone and they let their tears fall not caring what anyone would think.