26

Rose POV****

We did tell them all that we were dating again. The boys started to apologize over and over again even when I already forgave them every time. They would apologize every hour, because they thought once wasn't enough.

Nash thought that we should go on a date again. Just us two, no friends.

Mahogany only forgave the boys because I did.

He took me to the movies like the first date we had but this time it wasn't like before. It was more comfortable than ever. We watched a comedy movie and I would feel him smile at me when ever I laughed. I finally turned to look at him and he looked so happy.

"what" i smiled back at him because he looked so cute when his dimple would show up.

"i just love it when you're happy" he told me and I blushed. I leaned my head on he shoulder and continued watching the movie.

Once we finished up the movie it was 10 PM and he took me to In-N-Out to eat. We both got double doubles and shared animal fries and a extra large pink lemonade. We had small conversations like any couple and when we both finished he threw the trash away and he sat in front of me.

"i didn't properly ask for you back" Nash told me and smiled "Rose will you be my girlfriend....again"

"yes" i smiled and he kissed me from across the table

-------

Since Nash lived here in LA now and I was out of school for the summer, we're able to spend more time without school and time getting in the way.

Nash POV****

She took me back and I feel so happy finally getting to call her mine again. It was the Friday two days after I got back with her.

It was the fourth of July and we were all hanging at her house. I was relieved because her brother wasn't here, he's still at Alaska. It was 5 in the afternoon and we were waiting for the sun to go down. We had so much fireworks. Everyone was here, our friends and her cousins. Thirty minutes later we were in the front yard and her neighbors were out waiting for the sun to go down too. Next thing you know three different cars arrived and they were Rose's other brothers . I'm gonna pee my pants any moment now.

Rose came walking to me away from our friends and grabbed my hand to hold it.

"they won't do anything, i already told them that i gave you another chance" she told me. They came up to us and hugged Rose and harshly bro hugged me. They all mumbled saying that they wouldn't hesitate next time I hurt her, but there's not gonna be a next time because I know I love her.

When it hit 7 we started to burn the basic fireworks. We burnt them in order to smallest to biggest. We bought so many 5 shot roman candle fireworks. It's the firework that you hold on to and point it up so that the rocket things can fly and yeah. The scary thing about it is that there's a chance that it could back fire and blow your hand off. I didn't wanna do it but Rose didn't hesitate because she said she always does this. She really loves fireworks, she said that her whole family enjoys it.

"here try to hold it" Rose said handing me a roman candle. I shook my head because I was scared.

"i'm okay"

She started to laugh at me.

"this is like role reversal, i'm the girl and according to society i'm supposed to be the scared one, and you're supposed to be the brave one" she started to laugh more "come on try it" she told me and I eventually did. I had to hold it until 5 shots are fired.

We were halfway through the fireworks and only 10PM it took three hours. Me and my girlfriend were standing, holding morning glories and enjoying the pretty fireworks in the night sky with different colors here and there. We finished all the fireworks at 2 in the morning and we all went into Rose's house.

Rose's brothers had friends that were 21 and over so they got us drinks. We started to drink in the living room and in the second living room since they were connected.

"you want another drink" i asked Rose because she only drank one bottle

"no, i don't wanna get drunk"

"you get drunk with only two bottles" i asked and looked at her

"fuck no" she laughed at me "i just don't wanna end up drinking too much" she explained and I nodded my head "these people might drink so much and they need someone to watch them"

"i'll watch them with you"

"you can drink if you want, i'll watch after all of you"

"how am I supposed to be able to kiss you like this if i'm drunk" i told her and we began to make out. We didn't care who saw because the people around us already drank so much except for Diana, Ryan and MJ they were awake.

When it was seven in the morning everyone knocked out on the couch or floor laying or sitting.

"lets go sleep in my room" Rose told me grabbing my hand she looked so tired. We walked upstairs and locked the door.

Rose POV***

Nash started to stare at me and bite his lip and he walked closer to me as I smirked back at him. We started to kiss each other passionately, we started to walk slowly and soon enough I felt my cold bed under me.

We started to giggle with each other, one thing led to another and I was naked with him. We both didn't know what got into us, but we both wanted it so badly. We had long, rough sex with name moaning, hair pulling, back scratching, kissing and begging for an hour.

I was on top of him but fell to my side of the bed and we were both staring up at the ceiling breathing hard.

"that was great" Nash told me chuckling. I looked over at him and he was smiling widely

"that was my first time" i told him trying to catch my breath. He turned to look me in the eyes

"mine too" he smiled and kissed my lips

I honestly thought that Ashley was his first, but she wasn't.