Grindelwald X reader

(A/N Well, here we go XD)
For GigiRJ
Y/N Your Name
Y/H/C Your hair colour
Y/E/C your eye colour/s
Y/H/L your hair length
And of course, we all know that Gellert was gay (no hate) so you can pick what gender you are.

Y/N was reading a book, was totally oblivious to the man watching her/him. His eyes watched her/his every moment, and she/he sighed, and looked up, feeling eyes on herself/himself. She/he looked around, and saw the man. "Gellert?" She/he asked, having met him before. A tiny smirk played upon his face, and Y/N rolled her/his     Y/E/C eyes, and flicked her/his Y/H/L Y/H/C hair over her/his shoulder (if you can XD) "Why are you watching me?" She/he asked, standing up, and walking over to him. She/he looked into his eyes, and smiled. She/he liked how one was blue, and the other brown. She/he found it rather appealing, as far as her/his tastes went. "I was wondering why you're so beautiful/handsome." Gellert answered flirtatiously. Y/N laughed, and rested her/his head on his chest. "I find myself wondering the same thing, sometimes." Y/N smirked up at the blonde man, and he rolled his eyes as she/he walked back, and grabbed her/his arm, pulling him/her back. (Y/N, I don't think so. You're not getting away with just that." Gellert grinned, and looked at her/his lips, not making any attempt to hide it. Y/N smirked again. "But I can." She/he said, and Gellert shrugged, and kissed him/her. When they broke apart for air,  Y/N laughed, and a blush rose to his/her cheeks. "Sorry." Gellert apologised, and Y/N just smiled, then shrugged, not caring. "I don't mind." She/He grinned.

A/N and you can stop cringing now. Gwah, that was weird XD