Grindeldore

Requested!

Albus Dumbledore stared into the eyes of his friend, and smiled. His friend smiled too, a mysterious combination of dazzling emotions Albus could never fathom stirred within himself, and his friend seemed to notice, and the smile widened. "Albus, you're staring at me again." Gellert Grindelwald chuckled, and Albus snapped from his lovestruck daze, and blinked, once, twice, then laughed nervously. "Sorry Gellert." Albus sighed, and Gellert tilted his head curiously, then shook his head, his blonde hair swinging slightly, although his hair had already been moving about slightly in the biting winds.

It was a freezing day, and it was the middle of winter, snow had fallen overnight leaving a crisp, and amazing display of twinkling, sparkling, crunching layer of snow behind. The sky was white, suggesting that more snow would fall soon enough.

Albus had stepped outside earlier in the day and headed towards where he had left his friend, although he wished for more, the previous night. Gellert had been sleeping, propped up against a large tree, covered by a strange blanket of books and paper. He was almost snoring, but the sound was too quiet and soft to be called such a thing, so Albus dubbed the noise as Gellert purring.

A few years later

Albus Dumbledore stared into the eyes of his 'friend', and frowned. His 'friend' frowned back. Albus was staring into the Mirror of Erised, and as he watched the picture of Gellert stare at him, he could only wonder.

What could have been?

A/N I did a smol one this time, but the next should be longer(?) Anyways, isn't this just the trashiest thing ever?