Requested (River pt2)

So, someone asked me to do a part 2, so here I am!

It had been a week and River had snuck out to another rally, and Grindelwald had yet to notice her. When he did, he smirked, and Grindelwald proceeded to end the rally as quickly as he could.

River took note of that.

She soon found herself with Grindelwald again, and he was, once again, shamelessly flirting away. She did her best to ignore him.

"Gellert freaking Grindelwald if you don't stop flirting I am going to-" River started, having had enough, but Grindelwald cut her off.

"What are you going to do?" He asked quietly, and River let out a frustrated sigh, and glared at him. "That's what i-" This time, he was cut off, and the sound of a 'smack' echoed around.

He froze.

She froze.

They looked at each other, and then Grindelwald began to laugh. "You are...absolutely mad! You just...slapped me!" He chuckled, and River looked at him, very confused. "You just slapped the greatest dark wizard in the world." He repeated.

"You've got quite the ego." River sassed. He looked a little offended for a second.

"No, I was stating a fact." He countered.

"You weren't."

"Yes, I was, every wizarding newspaper has mentioned me and called me that at least once." He stated.

"Once again, ego." River retorted.

"Be quiet." Grindelwald huffed.

"Make me." River grinned.

"Really? Is that a dare?" Grindelwald asked, raising his eyebrows. River nodded.

Next thing she knows, his lips are on hers, and she doesn't even pull away.

She kisses him back.

They suddenly jump away from each other, and narrow their eyes.

"Did we just?"

"I believe we did."

"That was unexpected."

"Yes."

"Again?"

"Why not?"

A/N ah that one is a bit shorter lol. Oops? Anyway, the ending has me wheezing for some odd reason.