A/N + New Chapter

A/N Sorry I haven't updated lol. I've got so many other things and I'm sorta going on a Markiplier spree XD.
But here ya go. Probs gonna be cringe but meh. Listen to the song if ya want cause shiz is going down. (Song is All Time Low Dancing With A Wolf)

Who's gonna listen when you run out of lies?
"GELLERT! I TOLD YOU NOT TO KILL ANYBODY!" Y/N shrieked.
"They tried to kill me first." He replied calmly. How can he be so calm?
"But...you could have just stunned them." The frustrated witch lowered her voice to a growl. The taller blonde man in front of her sighed quietly, and spun on his heel.
"Don't lie to me, Grindelwald." Y/N hissed, and Gellert looked at her, his multicoloured eyes narrowed to mere slits.
Who's gonna hear you, when your words seem worthless
"I'm lying, Y/N? Oh, please." He snarled. "I know what you did! (Last summer) Don't think I didn't know you were hiding him from me! The boy! Credence!" He snapped. Y/N's eye twitched slightly, and Gellert stepped back, his chest rising and falling quickly.
"That's what this is about?" She asked quietly, but her voice was laced with venom so potent that even Gellert gave a scared shiver. "Him? Credence? You were going to use him to your advantage." Her voice was still dangerously low. Gellert noticed her eyes flicker between their usual Y/E/C (Your eye colour) to a dark blood red.
"Y/N...you're getting to angry." He stated, and she just laughed.
Who's gonna save you, when you're out of time?
It wasn't a scary laugh, not really, but more insane, and the sound of the angry cackles bounced around the room.
"Good. I like it when you're scared. It just makes this...thing inside me even more hungry." She grinned, a glint of light shining off her unusually sharp teeth. "I think Vampy wants to say hi." Y/N whispered, and Gellert saw his chance. He darted foreward to her, and quickly kissed her. She froze, stunned, but this had happened before, and she soon calmed, and melted into the kiss. When the two finally came apart for air, she laughed awkwardly.
"This keeps happening, doesn't it?" She smiled?
"Yes. It does," Gellert returned to his usual self, calm, collected, and quiet.
"Well...uh, if you want me...I'm in the library...ok?" Y/N walked away, and Gellert watched her go, smiling.