PART 2(B)

Because of ur continuous  request I thought to give a small update... I hope u like it..

In swasan room they both changed their dresses..

sw: sanskar u sleep on bed.. I will sleep on couch..

She is about to go, but stopped hearing a sob.  She looks behind and shocked to see that sanskar is crying like a baby.. She rushed towards him.

Sw: sanskar what happened?  Why r u crying? Are ur hands paining. I have told u not to pick me.. Did you hear that?

San: (childishly)  I'm not crying for that...

Sw: then why r u crying?..

san: (sniffs)  mommy said u.. U r going to sleep in my room with. But now.. U r leaving me.  😥😥😥don't u like me.? Like lucky don't like his dost. He didn't let her to sleep with him. Like him u also don't like me. You know I don't sleep alone.. OK I will go to mommy..

Swara immediately holds his hand

Sw: no no sanskar I'm not like that laksh. He is very bad ,he called you mad (sanskar nodes).  I'm not like him sanskar.. What u want u want to sleep with me?  OK come we will sleep together...

Saying that she layed sanskar on bed.  She also lied beside him.  Sanskar turned towards her and pulled her towards him. She directly land on his chest.  Her heart starts to beat heavily. She slowly looks at his face. He is looking handsome. Suddenly her eyes caught his lips 💋.  She remembers how did he kiss her after marriage. She gets shy.  She slowly caresses his lips.  Sanskar was hard time to control.  She leans to his lips and pecked on lips.  Then hides her face in his chest and slept hugging him..
After confirming she slept sanskar slowly opens his eyes and slowly layed her on bed. Then he looks at her intensely. 

san: swara u know when I got to know about you I feel a connection with you. Ur braveness, ur boldness, ur innocence...  Everything attracted me. So I came here to stop ur marriage because he doesn't deserve u swara.. He doesn't deserve any girl.  When I see u first time I feel very happy. I can feel ur pain when ur mother ignorance.  I know when my truth will come infront of u, u will feel like betrayed.  But I had to do it. When I feel full trust on you I myself will tell u everything.  (naughtily)  till then u have to tolerate my love torture.. I know my touch is affecting you so much. U know I love to tease you. (pecks her lips and slept beside her)

Next morning sanskar wake-up due to sun rays. He slowly opens his eyes and got happy seeing a beautiful angel sleeping beside him. He caresses her face due to his touch her sleep disturbed. Realizing she is going to wake-up he closed his eyes and lied on her hiding his face on her neck ... Swara opens her eyes slowly.  First she got shocked seeing different atmosphere. Then remembered what happened yesterday..  She became sad remembering her mother's ignorance but it turned to smile seeing sanskar beside her.  Her breathing became heavier seeing him very close to her.  Controlling her desire she slowly takes his hand from her  peck his lips.. Then went to washroom. But she didn't know that a pair of eyes were watching them and burning with jealousy and anger. That is none another than luxsoap. He went from there furiously.  Inside the room sanskar open his eyes and smiles.. Then again sleeps. After sometimes swara came from washroom and go-to wake up Sanskar..

Sw: sanskar... Sanskar wake-up..
San: 5 min mommy...

Sw: mommy 😱? Sanskar I'm ur princess. Don't call me mommy..

Sanskar slowly opens his eyes and see swara

San: good morning... Princess...

Sw: good morning (looks at sanskar  who is looking at her) what happened sanskar? Why r u looking like this?