Part 10(C)

Next morning Maheshwari family are sleeping peacefully... But next moment they woke up hearing a large scream....

At swasan room, swara is the first one to wake up.. Sanskar also got up...

Sw: what was that 😱😱😱😱

San: yesterday's after effects...

Swara looks at him confused. Then reality struck  her..

Sw: ragini 😮😮😮😮😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sanskar also laughs with her. Then they went outside.. Whole Maheshwari family is outside looking at laksh's room.. No one is not going inside.. Swara comes near sujatha..

Sw: why ragini is screaming like this? Why doesn't anyone go to the room and see. 

Ap(hearing this) : because swara, they are not like u both.  They are couple.. We can't enter like that...

" you can enter there maa.. I'm not there" a voice came from behind.. Everyone looks at him and shocked seeing laksh who came from guest room..

Lak: and maa u can enter my room even if I was present there.. There is nothing between us like that to embarrass you. We r living like roommates only..

Ap and Dp became embarrassed and ashamed... Swasan and family get disgusted hearing him. 

Lak:  yesterday she had seen some bad dream and whispering that don't take it, don't take it.   When I about to wake her, she pushed me forcely and I fell down on the floor..  So I went and slept in guest room...

Everyone become shocked hearing this.. They come back to sense hearing someone's laughing.. They looks around. That's our Cute hero and his cute heroine.. Seeing them uttara also joined.. SujRam and servants suppressed their laugh.   Ap, Dp and laksh burning like hell in embarrassment and anger..

Ap: sujatha..

Suj: so.. Sorry jiji.. Uttu, Swaru, sanku stop (suppressing her laugh)

San: but mommy lucky fell down from bed 😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Suj: OK OK now stop...

Somehow he stopped for a while... Ap went towards laksh's room.. Ragini is still on bed throwing hands in air and talking something.. Ap went towards her and tries to wake her up.. But she pushed her also... If laksh didn't hold her, she'll also fall on the floor.. Ap's anger reached in peak.

Ap:(yelled)  Ragini....

She woke up with a jerk... She looks confused seeing everyone in her room.. Swara smirks at her..

Ap: what is this ragini? U threw my son out of the room?

Rag: no maa I didn't do anything

Ap: u pushed me infront of everyone and u r saying this.. Now get ready and come to kitchen...

she went from there with everyone except swasan and laksh.. Then laksh went to washroom... Swara came near ragini... She became scared and move back...

Sw: I think you got a peaceful sleep yesterday night... So go and get ready else ur sasuma  ... .😂😂

San: princess here is the nail plucker...

Ragini scared and fell down screaming a little..

Rag: do. ...don't do plz.. 🙏🙏🙏

Sw: Arre ragini why r u sitting in floor? What are you saying? (to sanskar) and sanskar, it's not nail plucker, it's nail cutter (looks at ragini with corner eyes and suppressed laugh) come I will cut ur nails... (looks at ragini) it grew so long... (she smirks and went outside)