Part 7

I'm changing somedays to one year...

One year leap.. 

After somedays, sanskar came to a restaurant to drink a cold coffee. Just then his eyes spot a couple. He became shocked because laksh is sitting with a girl and sharing one glass juice with 2 straws.. The girl is smiling at laksh. Suddenly her eyes caught sanskar. She also shocked seeing him... The only word came from sanskar's mouth is....

San: kavi....

Kaveri Sharma

Kaveri Sharma

He looks at her hurt.. She looks at him in guilt... They couldn't noticed that someone is looking at them evilly.  That's laksh. He hides his smirk and acts shocked..

Lak: oh bhai... Don't scold her.. I only told her not to tell you anything.. I will will tell you everything.. But I didn't get time...

San: for God sake laksh, we both are living in same house.. Then also u didn't get time to talk me...

Lak: oh OK bhai u talk with her.. I have an urgent meeting with my friends... Ha drop her safely..

San: sorry laksh I don't have any time for ur lover..

Lak: hey bhai.. Don't be childish.

Kavi: it's not his childishness laksh.. He is hurt (she said looking at him)

Laksh gritted his teeth seeing her defending sanskar..

Lak: OK then.. Bye baby... U talk with him... (he kissed her lips embarrassing both sanskar and Kaveri... Then he left with an evil smirk...)

After that sanskar and Kaveri looks at each other for sometimes.. Sanskar looks other side painfully... His kavi,  his lovely sister, she hided the most important thing in her life.

San: so Ms. Kaveri Sharma... Come I will drop u.. (she frowned hearing him.  He went out. She also ran behind him...)

Kavi: sanku I am sorry.. I know I did a mistake...but He told me he will tell everything..

San: OK he will tell everything.. What will he tell?  He is in love with my best friend.. But what are you to me.  Don't u think that u have to tell most important thing in ur life to ur brother?  I think u didn't consider me as ur brother.. U r doing this  to just pacifying me...

kavi: stop it sanskar... How dare u to say that to me...?  I am admitting that I did a mistake.. But that doesn't mean you say whatever you like... You r my brother... I am not thinking u as my brother... U r my brother always... I'm so sorry.. I did a mistake... Sorry sorry sorry.   (she holds her ears. Looks at him with puppy eyes)  sorry na sanskar.  Ur idiot sister did a mistake, she won't do it again plz... Forgive her.  .

Sanskar couldn't help.. He  smiles seeing her expression... Kaveri become happy... She hugs him happily... After sometimes they break the hug..

San: but why laksh?  Do you know about him naa... I don't know why I'm getting negative vibes from him.. I can't lose you too kavi...