PUNISHMENTS (C)

He is walking with his wife through the streets.. He holds the hand of his wife tightly who is walking trembling.. They don't know where they will go.. They didn't dream in their life they will be live like this.. But their fate moreover their crimes lead them to this life.. They are eating waste food for living.. They themselves killed their one son for the status in the society.. Now they are living like lower than lower class people.. Even Lower than that of a begger.. Because if a beggar begs good people give them good food but everyone ignores them because of their cheap doings in past.. Suddenly he stops hearing Someone calling him.. He looks at him confused.. An unknown man is looking at him...

Man: Mr Durgaprasad...

Dp: may I know you...

Man: no.. U don't know me and I'm not here to help you.. I came here to laugh at u.. (he smirks)

Dp:(gets angry) who are you?

Man: oh gritting teeth (smiles sarcastically) in this state also... 😂😂😂😂😂

Dp: don't... Don't u dare to laugh.. I will come back and u will see the worst...

Man: no Durgaprasad.. U will never come back.. He, the one who led u to this state, never let you to come back...

Now dp is horrified and gulped his saliva in fear..

Dp: wh..who.. Are you....?

Man: I told you na u don't know me.. Only once I came infront of you.. You lashed out me and made me throw out of ur house by ur securities. How do you know me?. You don't know me.. But I can't forget you na.. Because of you and ur son my daughter, my princess, my Angel😥😥 is not with me whom ur son raped brutally... I came to you to beg the justice.. But what did you say.. U told me that girls are the toys of boys.. If my daughter would have accepted his disgusting offer she would get a royal life of being his mistress....

Man: u shamelessly said that to me... Do you know how much ur disgusting words hurt me.. It hurts me to death.. My daughter couldn't tolerate that anymore she did suicide... 😥😥😥(he closed his eyes painfully remembering his daughter. A lone tear escaped from his eyes) now I won't cry (he wiped his tears) u know what me and my daughter didn't hurt any person not even aan ant... But now I will laugh .. I will laugh loudly seeing you both in pain..
Dp and ap looks at him confused..

Man: why r u both looking confused? (he also gets confused. Then realized something) oh I didn't give you that na.. Sorry sorry... I wasted ur time with my talks na.. Sorry.. (then he takes something from his pocket.. It's a mobile) take it.. Its for you... (give that to Dp. Dp looks at it confused) take it and play the video.. It's the best gift for you both..

Dp takes it and play the video curiously.. Suddenly their face changed to horrible..

Ap: laksh....mera bacha... Plz don't do it.. Plz.. Ji plz do something.. Tell them don't do it to them... Ji plz
ap cried loudly.. Yes it's laksh's punishment video. Dp stood froze there. He couldn't move a bit.. He came to sense hearing a loud laughter sounds.. Both looks at the man who is laughing wholeheartedly ..

Ap: how can you laugh like this..

Man: I can.. Your son became a criminal no.. A woman eating disgusting animal. You both are responsible for that.. This punishment is apt for you...

Dp: don't fly so much in high.. I was waiting for a proof against sanskar.. Now I got.. Now I will save my son and punish everyone who hurt son...

Man: is it so.. Then let me see... 1....2.....3...!!!!!!( a loud noise heard and Dp screamed in pain.. Do looks at his hand.. The mobile phone blasted and burnt his hand)

Ap screamed seeing it.. The only proof to save her son is no more with them.. She couldn't handle it. She ran from there screamingly.. The man went from there with a satisfactory smile.. Dp who came back to sense ran back of Ap.. Unfortunately she got hit by a train...

Dp: Annapurnaaaaa....

Two weeks leap

Dp went to the temple with his tored dress.. But no one allow him to enter inside.. He begged infront of them.. But no one allowed him.. Even begger also throw him outside..

A begger : if we allow you to get inside maa Durga will take angry avathar and destroy this world.. Get out from here...

He went from there helplessly.. He wanted to ask forgiveness from God. He got every video of laksh's punishment every day.. He leans on the sand cryingly and prayed to God...

Dp: plz god plz help me.. Plz save from this pain... I can't tolerate it anymore. Plz kill me... Plz.. Atleast please make me mad.. So I can forget everything.. Plz maa... Plz..

Suddenly a girl came infront of him...

Girl: no Durgaprasad.. Your wish never became true.. U will get the video of ur son's punishments everyday.. You have to see it.. U can't run away from its.. It's ur punishment.. It should be the punishment for every parent who is responsible for son like laksh.. He raped me brutally.. But I didn't suicide.. I survived from it.. But sometimes I felt very low because of Society. But not now.. Whenever I feel low I will see this video.. It will give me the encouragement and energy to fight back and I will do it...

She said determined and walk from there.. Dp sit there lifelessly welcoming the new video or his death... He understood he can't change it... He accepted it...

Precap :

Pakka.. Epilogue...

I thought it's important to give punishment for his parents too... Is it cruel? If anyone thinks like that, then don't think like that.. Because the ty deserve more than this... 👿👿👿👿...
Love u readers who wait for me this much time... 😘😘😘😘😘😘..plZ plz suggest me to some funny punishment to sanskar plz.. 😘😘😘😘.

Today is harthal so i thought to write it.. Day after tomorrow is Sunday.. I will go to my house.. If you give me enough suggestion I will try my best to update epilogue in this week or else u have to wait.. Plz forgive me.. I also don't like blackmailing.. But what to do I'm not getting any punishment for them... It should be funny na.. I'm not blackmailing for votes naa.. So spare me and give me some suggestions 😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍