Part 10(B)

Story Rankings

Story Rankings..

Next morning... Farmhouse...

Our sweet cute couple are sleeping in each other's arms peacefully... Sunrays gets jealous and peep into the room.. But our Swasan didn't pay any heed to him.. So the sun kept his rays again in between them.  But no use as swara is sleeping against sun rays and our sanskar....  The more sun kept his rays on him, the more he nuzzles into his sweet wife's neck..  So the sun surrendered infront of him and went to wake up his oops their fans... But because of the hide and seek between Sun and Sanskar, one thing is happened, ie, our sherni's sleep broke... She wakes up with a small yawn.. Feeling a hot Breath in her neck her eyes move towards left and next moments her eyes shined seeing him close to her... A wide smile spread on her lips while recalling yesterday night.. The night, her prince completed her as a woman... She slowly leaned on and kissed his forehead.. He smiles in sleep feeling her... She slowly untangled herself from him and went to went towards window.. She slowly moves curtains but surprised to see a beautiful view of beach... She looks at the calm of sea waves. She lost in it until she felt her prince's hand on her belly and his chin on her shoulder. .

Sw: (whispers) Sanskar

San: u should lost in your husband's charm not in these waves.  

Sw: no sanskar... I was thinking about my life .

San: Aahaa. What was that?

Sw:(smiles) how gagodia family came into my life?  how Maheshwari family came into my life? how MY FAMILY came into my life?.. U know sanskar me, maa, dida was a happy family... Even if everyone was taunting my ma as charactesless and saying that i will also became like her. I didn't mind anything.. Because i have a beautiful family.. When they are with me, i shouldn't have to worry about anything... But dida heard about it she felt very badly.. So we came here.. I want to pursue my passion, my music, so I concentrate on it.. I didn't inform anyone about my profession...

sw: when we came here, I got to know that this is maa's native place. But I don't understand why dida and dadi are always fought each other.. Why that shekhar gagodia and maa looking eachother with hatred. (sanskar looks at her hearing shekhar gagodia. Swara also looks at him)  what? Oh u r thinking that Why I am calling him by his name...  Hey na?, (sanskar nodes) the moment he accepted to kill his unborn child, he became an outsider for me... I have a father, ie, Dad... That's enough for me...