Part 8(A)

Swasan and AmAnjali enjoying there evening at beach... Suddenly Aman got a call from sujatha..

Am: sujatha aunty..?? (He takes the call...) hello.... Ya... Swara is here... I'll give her... (to swara)  this is for u... (she takes the call)

Sw: hello mom...

Os: .....

Sw: what?... But when?... How.. Where....

Os: .....

Sw: what? Is she mad?... OK... We r coming.....

She cut the call... Sanskar looking at her smirkingly... She then looked at sanskar...

Sw: Sanskar u know ragini had an accident and she is saying that I did it.. O don't know why... ... (stopped seeing his smirk) wait.   you only did it na???  U heard it na yesterday when she confessed it?? .

San: oho..did she have that much gut to confess to you? When?

Sw: yesterday she came to my way when I walked to our room.. Then she gave me a warning that don't mess with her lakshji....???  I don't know what she has seen in him....now tell me U heard it na... U only did it na...

Sanskar looks at her with a smirk... But next moment he frowned....

Am: no swara we didn't....

san: argh... Anjali now he will eat from ur earnings only.. He won't do anything properly... So he should be dismissed...

Anjali laughs. Aman make faces...

Sw:.so u asked that?

San: so what? How dare she tried to attack my wife, sanskar Maheshwari's wife... (to Aman) then who did it...

Am: laksh..

Sw: laksh?  But why?

Am: he is still after you swara.  He wants you back to his life.. He wants to get rid of ragini.. So he did that...

sw: oh God this laksh...i will kill him. Didn't he see that I'm married and happy... I don't know why ragini loves him..

San: u also liked him na...

Sw: like no way.. I was doing the marriage because of maa and that nagin only..  I used to think that elope from marriage... OK leave it.. Now come we will go to home... I don't know why that idiot think like that I did it..

san: OK OK come swara we will go and see the new drama.. 

sw: for u it's fun... I don't know how I will handle her..

san: why r u worrying when ur husband is there swara...

Sw: don't you dare to call me like that...

Trio become shocked seeing her sudden change

san: swara princess, what happened to u suddenly (cups her face)

Sw: not swara... Only princess... You have to call me princess only else I will break ur leg.. I'm tolerating this from morning..

Trio looks at her with open mouth ...

Anj: for this u take this sherni roop.. I became scared...

SanAman: me too... (laughs loudly)

Swara stamps her foot on floor and went down...

San:(shouts) swara... Sorry princess.... I'm sorry wait.   We are also coming.  .

Then they some how pacified her and went to mm... They reached mm.. As sanskar said drama is going on there.. Ragini is sitting between ap and dadi. She has bandages on head,hand and legs..  She is continuously saying that swara did that.. Shomi is standing beside her.. SujRam trying to defend swara.. Just then she spotted swasan..