Edd x reader

Before I start, this is dedicated to the man himself, Edd

   Edd's POV
    God, I can't believe that I am in love with an angel.
"What did I do to deserve you" I happily thought to myself as I zoned out smiling. My thoughts where broke due to the angel herself. My girlfriend, Y/N.
"Are you ok Edd" she had asked, clearly concerned about me as she playfully poked my cheek. "Oh, yeah I'm good princess" I smiled. She smiled back at me giggled. I couldn't help it, I pinned her to the couch (Don't get the wrong idea ok. Remember I said NO lemon) and carried her upstairs to my room.

I sat on the bed with her on my lap. She then took dominance and pinned my to the bed with her straddling my waist. I had a surprised look on my face as I slightly giggled. She blushed and laughed as she looked down at me. "Oh Edd, I love you so much." She giggled and smiled at me.
   Next thing I know, the end of her pointer fingertip was on my nose and she cutely said "boop."
         I chuckled at her and softly grabbed her wrists kissing her soft knuckles. I let go of her wrists and she hugged me, I hugged her back and lightly ghosted my fingertips over her back.
    She pulled back, stood on the bed, bent down to face me, and poked my shoulder lightly leaning down closer to my ear whispering "tag." She quickly got up and jumped off the bed, running out of the room laughing and bumping into Tom on the way quickly saying sorry.
    I dashed out of the room following her running into Tom as well. "What the fuck guys." Tom yelled as he rubbed his arm as well. "Sorry Thomas" I laughed and apologized.
"But my girlfriend is on the run!" I yelled. He chuckled at our stupidity. I chased after her and made it to the living room where I could finally take a breath. Matt and Tord both stared at me in disbelief as they both simultaneously chuckled and pointed to behind the couch. I gave them a thumbs up as a thank you sign and tiptoed to behind the couch as I saw a quick flash of a f/c (favorite color) hoodie zoom upstairs and bump into Tom. "SERIOUSLY GUYS!" Tom yelled with anger in his voice and on his face. "Sorry Tom, I love you too!" She laughed. Tom blushed and chuckled as the expression on his face quickly turned into a slightly scared one as I was staring daggers in to his eyes?

I ran upstairs to find Y/n and the first place I looked was our bathroom. She wasn't there, so I checked our bedroom. First looking in the closet, nope no traces. Then I looked under the bed and there she was. Giggling like a child who just got an ice cream cone.
I pretended not to see her as I walked out of the room but I only stepped out enough so she couldn't see me.
  She got out from under the bed and tiptoed out of the door quickly turning my way and bumping into my chest and almost falling but I caught her. I had my left hand on her lower back and my right hand supporting her upper back. I slowly leaned in as I sweetly kissed her making her slightly surprised as she quickly melted into it.
    When we both parted I brought her onto the bed and kept on peppering her face with kisses. She would giggle and playfully tell me to stop.

    We were both laying on the bed as I rolled over and looked her in the eyes. "Princess?" I asked, "yes hun what is it?" She looked at me her head slightly tilting making her 10x cuter. "Would you ever leave me for another man?" I shamefully asked embarrass with slight tears coming out of my eyes. She was fully concerned as she gasped and scooted closer to me wiping and kissing the tears out of my eyes. "No never! Edward, look me in the eyes and give me a good reason why I would ever leave you!" She said sternly, her precious eyes tearing up. "Well I..i..it's just that your just so close to Tom and well... IJUSTGOTREALLYJELOUSOFYOUGUYS!" I cried and fell into her arms. "Edd, oh Edd, baby we're just friends. Nothing else, you know that I love you and you only." She sweetly cooed in my ear as she lovingly embraced me.
     I tightly hugged her back as she rubbed little stars on my back with her fingers.
  "Y/n?" I asked her.
        "Yes Love?" She cooed.
"I love you." I mumbled into her soft sweet smelling hair.
"I love you to Edd." She sweetly whispered to me.
We both fell asleep hugging each other.
                                             Fin
     Bonus
Matt, Tord, and Tom all snapped pictures of you cuddling each other giggling like middle school girls.

Skate fast, eat ass
  Peptif