Matt x Reader LEMON

Can't believe I'm actually doing this

Y/N's POV
"Fuck, now I'm fuggin turned on." I whispered to myself. Matt had sent me something via Snapchat.
~here kinky mofos~

~R.I.P. author Chan~(I had too)
3rd person POV
You groaned as you had gotten up from your bed and made your way to Matt's room.
As you made your way there you had to make sure that you were as quiet as possible not waking up Tom,Tord, and Edd.
That mother fucker is lucky, he has the whole second floor to himself, but he doesn't have a door so yeah.
"Matt?" You whispered and looked into his room.

There he was, jacking it to a picture of you. (TRYING NOT TO SCREAM RN) Your eyes widened as you felt heat move to your face and core.
He moaned your name quietly stretching out the vowels as he came.
(Fuck me)
He looked up and gasped and covered himself with a pillow as he saw you there. "H-h-hey t-there!" He stuttered.
You smirked and seductively walked over to him, swaying your hips.
When you made it over to Matt, you removed the pillow and knelt down.
Your eyelids dropped as you looked into Matt's eyes. "Are you ready?" You asked him.
He nodded frantically biting his bottom lip and whimpering.
(I'm not)
Your tongue started at the base of the shaft slowly making its way up, as it hit the tip you had put your mouth around it and swirled your tongue around tasting the remaining cum from before.
"N-Nhg~" he groaned.
You bobbed your head slowly, what you couldn't take was taken by your hands. His hands gripped your hair tugging.
"A-a-ahhh~" he kept on moaning quietly.
You hollowed your cheeks and bobbed your head faster.
He made strained noises and moans as he was reaching his peak.
"A-ahhh~ Y/N~" he moaned and came in your mouth. You swallowed all that you could some making it's way out of your mouth wiping away turn your sleeve.
(Thank shrimp Jesus it's over)
You got up and removed your shirt and shorts leaving you in only your undergarments.
( FUUUCCCCCCCC)
You sat yourself on Matt's lap as he kissed your neck and collarbone, sucking and nipping at the skin probably leaving several hickies.
"I don't need the foreplay." You whispered seeing that you were already aroused.
Matt nodded in agreement as he slowly and teasingly removed your bra and soaking panties.
T-T
"Ride me babygirl." He whispered seductively.
You slowly lowered yourself onto him and groaned in pain.
"The pain will all be gone in a minute." He groaned.
You nodded you head and grinded your hips moaning giving him the signal that it was ok to move.
He nodded as he gripped your hips and slowly moved you up and down.
"M-Matt a-ahh~" You let out a strangled moan.
You continued to move up and down. His dick was hitting all the right spots in you.
You and him simultaneously groaned as you lowered you face to his and sloppily kissed his jaw, making your way to his ear nibbling it.
"A-AHH MATT IM GONNA CUMMM~" you groaned in pleasure, his dick hitting your g-spot.
"Let it out for me~" he groaned as you came on him.
Seconds later him coming inside you.
You both rode out your highs as your hips twitched.
You lifted yourself off of him and plopped your self beside him.
He covered you too with the blanket as he pulled you closer to him. He snuggles his face into your neck as you rested your chin to top of his head, both falling asleep in that position.

God I can't believe I just did that
SKATE FAST, EAT ASS
~Peptif